22. Lose Me To Save You

Start from the beginning

"So you're willing to turn your back on your friends and family!?" Ash shouted walking forwards. He was pulled back by his friends but he fought out of their grip.

Yveltal landed in front of Eleanor and snarled towards Ash. Eleanor caressed Yveltal and slowly turned to Ash. "I know your a bit dense Ashy boy, but as you can see that's exactly what I'm doing here. What I have been doing." Eleanor scoffed.

"I wasn't asking whatever has taken over you....I asked the real Eleanor." Ash snapped.

Eleanor winced at the tone her heart rapidly beating as the good Elle slightly broke through. Eleanor shed a tear looking down ashamed. "You can't stop me.....and you can't save me. Not while he's around. He always wins." The real Eleanor spoke. Everyone saw it...everyone believed it. It was her.

"I will stop him...and I will save you...this I promise you." Ash took another step forward.

"You can't save the world, and save me! That's not how this works! You have to lose me to save you." Eleanor sobbed, her body trembled as she fought for the only few minutes she had to speak with Ash. Evil Elle was stronger and fighting to push back good Elle. Time was running out for her, but she needed this last moment.

Ash shook his head too stubborn to let her go. He wasn't going to fail her. He didn't really know how to explain it, but he knew he just couldn't lose her. The thought was too painful. "You can push me a mile away...I will run to you always..Put us oceans far apart...Calm the seas to sail to you..Take a flight across the universe...Even under another sky...I will still find you...This I promise you." Ash sang softly surprising his friends and Eleanor. He was now in front of her staring deep into her eyes. His hand reached up and caressed her cheek, his finger gently wiping the tears that cascaded down her face.

"You can try to push me away, you can make up millions of scenarios in your head. None of it matters....because what I believe is....everything will turn out okay." Ash said and the hope in his eyes could make you feel hopeful, but the truth stood in the back of her mind.

(Song by Yoolee. I heard it when I read Freaking Romance on Webtoon. Such an amazing story. It made me cry but they were happy tears I promise just Please check it out!)

"Save me Ash." She leaned in as did he. The moment a few people have been waiting for some more than others. Instead of a heartfelt moment it turned to a dark one as a blade pierced its way into Ash's torso. Evil Elle was back and had stabbed Ash..

Everyone behind him screamed for him as he feel to his knees. They started running for him but Yveltal used Oblivion wing to stop them. Making sure to keep a distance. Evil Elle dragged Ash by his collar and hoisted him onto Yveltal. She struggled a bit but used her power to help. Eleanor climbed onto Yveltal and the large pokemon flew off.

"We can't just let her take him!" Serena shouted.

"Yeah but what good are we against Yveltal? That pokemon can literally turn us into stone!" Victoria said.

Bonnie hugged onto her brother's waist hiding her face as she cried. Two people she highly cared about were gone. No one was worse than Ash's Pikachu. Who had the guts to hit Yveltal with a thunderbolt.

"Pikachu stop!" Clemont yelled out gently pushing Bonnie away to get to Pikachu. The mouse Pokémon didn't listen and started to run after Yveltal.

Elle stopped Yveltal, then stood up on the Pokémon she held something behind her back wanting no one to see. She smirked as she asked Yveltal to lower down. The pokemon started to descend which gave Pikachu a bit more hope.