Episode 5: "We're Gonna Defeat My Ex-Girlfriend!"

Start from the beginning

Issei: Yuuma-chan, I really loved you, & I carefully planned out our first date. I was determined to make it a fantastic one.

Raynare continues to laugh.

Raynare: Oh, yeah. Nothing could’ve gone wrong with that date. But that also made it freaking boring.

Issei then remembered Yuuma innocent face.

Issei: Yuuma-chan.

Meanwhile
(Y/N), Rias, & Akeno is with Mitelt as she is being held by (Y/N).

Rias: (Y/N).

(Y/N) turns to Rias.

Rias: The Hellhounds are loyalty to Demons. They have been with us since the beginning. There was without a doubt a Hellhound for the most powerful beasts, and there was a huge army of them. One day, they were all called to action, but they were completely terminated by a God. All, but one.

(Y/N): You knew? Why didn’t you tell me this before?

Rias: I wanted to tell you as soon as you unlock (🔑) them. Plus (➕), there might a connection between that Hellhound & you.

Back to the others
Raynare: “Yuuma.” I chose that name because I was going to kill you at dusk, then the other boy. That’s pretty cool, right? But, both of you survived & you made this blonde your girlfriend immediately afterward. That’s really mean, Issei-kun! Did you take her on a boring as hell date (📅) too? Oh, it might have been interesting for a country bumpkin like her. I don’t know, maybe she was like: “I’ve never had so much fun in my life!”

Issei: Reynalle!

Raynare: Don’t just say my name so casually, you brat! You’re defining it!

She quickly constructed another light lance as Issei is piss off with Tears.

Issei(Mind): She's the one acting like a demon!

Raynare strikes, but Issei jump out of the way all the way down the stairs as she attempted to run. Kiba & Koneko are helping him escape with Asia.

Issei: Kiba? Koneko-chan?

Issei turn around to see Kiba & Koneko blocked the nuns.

Kiba: Hyoudou-kun, run! Koneko-chan & I will hold them back! Go! We’ll handle it.

Kiba & Koneko fighting the horde as well as dodging their attacks.

Koneko: Hurry up & run.

Issei: But…!

Kiba: Just go, Hyoudou-kun!

Issei then turn around to the doorway.

Issei: Kiba, Koneko-chan, start calling me “Issei" once you’re back! Promise me! Got it? We’re a team!

Issei then head upstairs, making Kiba & Koneko smiled at him as he made it outside.

Meanwhile
(Y/N) is thinking the only word that might stunned him.

(Y/N): Dad………… is alive…?

Rias then see Mitelt about to tiptop away. However, (Y/N) threw at Fireball through Mitelt's chest. As the heart drop visible, she drop on her knees as he summon a sword & did a downward slice. Mitelt’s face & part of her brain (🧠) slide off as her body fell forward.