Bearers Chapter 13+

him excitedly. Ron was already dressed and from the looks of things almost everyone else in the dorm was already gone. Harry glanced up at his calendar and noticed that there were just one empty space left before a big circle.

"Oi, what's the big idea, its Saturday," Harry muttered sleepily.
"It's already late Harry, time for breakfast and then on to Hogsmeade," Ron said.
"Alright, alright, are you ready for you know when?" Harry asked as he began pulling on clothes.
"Uh, well you see, the thing about that is, I planned on doing it today," Ron stammered.
"You're such a slacker," Harry said in a mock scolding voice.
"Hey, this is the first time we've done this. Its all your idea anyway, you just want to impress her," Ron said defensively.
Harry shot him a warning look. "Actually, I already got her a present and I didn't want it to look weird with me being the only one getting her anything."

"Whatever, same difference," Ron said with exasperation, "So can we go eat now?"
"Yeah, yeah, let's go," Harry said as he threw his cloak over his robes. Ron shook his head at Harry wearing so much garb, even his wizard hat, on a day off, but Harry didn't want to be without the protection his outfit afforded him.
When they finally made it down to breakfast they joined Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna who had all congregated together at one section of the table. They seemed to already be finished eating so Harry didn't get much on his plate. He wanted to save plenty of room for candy when he made it to Honeydukes anyway.

"Good morning Ronald," Luna said in her usual dreamy voice.
"Hullo Luna," he replied brightly as he sat down between her and Hermione.
Harry had sat down next to Neville, across the table from Hermione and uashed her a quick smile. She too was wearing her complete wizard garb. They had agreed back when Harry got the dragon hide clothes that they would wear all the protective gear that they could for safety's sake. Everyone else, even Ron, was in more casual clothing, but no one seemed to take notice of either Harry or Hermione's more cumbersome wear.

The trip to Hogsmeade was uneventful and the little village itself was quiet, even if it was bustling with Hogwarts students. Most people, especially the younger students, all seemed to be crowding Zonko's or the Three Broomsticks. Harry and Hermione didn't have anything that they wanted to do specifically so they mainly followed the others around. Ron of course wanted to go to Zonko's and Honeydukes

right away. Harry made sure to stock up on candies at Honeydukes and was immensely glad of the storage capacity of his wizard hat by the time they left. Ginny seemed to relish the time spent at Ron's favorite locations too.

Neville and Luna on the other hand insisted on going to Dervish and Banges to browse through their huge variety of objects that ranged from the eccentric to the useful to the downright strange. Hermione had a fun time telling Harry what she had read about all the various items that she recognized. Harry thought he vaguely remembered some of the small silver items from Dumbledore's office, but he didn't mention it.

"Why don't you take Hermione and get us some tables at the Three Broomsticks." Ron suggested to Harry after he managed to drag him away from Hermione.
"You mean so she won't notice you shopping for her gift?" Harry asked with a smirk.
"Yes, yes, har, har, funny man, now shoo," Ron said with mock indignation.
"Aye, aye, captain," Harry replied.
Harry grabbed Hermione's elbow and began steering her toward the door. "The guys want us to go save a table while they're finishing up here."
"Alright, that's probably a good idea, the Three Broomsticks gets busy during this time of the day," Hermione responded.
The young couple made their way slowly down the crowded street that the Three Broomsticks was located on. The well kept building that housed the Three Broomsticks was