Chapter 15

"I can't believe you just finished filming your first movie," Arizona says excitedly peeking through the tissue paper and plastic wrap. Callie's trailer was yet again been filled to the brim with 'Thank You' gifts when they arrived on set today, brown-nosing seems to be one of Hollywood's favorite pastimes. Arizona opens up her arms letting the load fall onto the dining room table.

"It was so much fun, but I'm glad I can get back to my day job," Callie says as she is looking at everything on the table.

"Day job? You spend your nights performing sold-out concerts around the world. I'd hardly call that a day job."

Callie just shrugs as she smells one of the bath salts she found in one of the packages.

"Look muffins!" Arizona says picking up a basket to read the card. "Ew, it's pumpkin." She holds it away from her as it might bite her.

"I love pumpkin!" Callie takes the basket and pulls out a muffin diving right in. "Mmm, it's good." She says as some crumbs fall from her lips.

Arizona just scrunches up her nose, taking some of the gifts to put them away. Callie grabs another muffin before following her girlfriend.

-x-x-

After the long day, they are just relaxing on the couch watching some mindless TV. Callie is stretched out on the couch with her head in Arizona's lap, drawing little patterns on her thighs. It's little moments like these that Callie loves, no matter what they are doing they always manage to have some form of contact. Like there is a strong magnetic pull between them.

Looking up she can't help but smile at her beautiful girlfriend. Her brows are knit together in concentration, her tongue is peeking out of the corner of her mouth and her eyes are focused on her hands picking at her shirt.

"What are you doing?" Callie asks when her fidgeting doesn't stop.

"There is a hole on my shirt." She says pushing her finger through the hole and wiggling it to emphasize her point.

"Okay, just change your shirt instead of pocking it and making it bigger."

"But this is my favorite shirt." She says as she pouts. Callie sits up needing to kiss that adorable pout away.

"I'm sorry but it's gone. Unless you're going for the Swiss cheese look?" Callie says kissing her girlfriend on her cheek.

"Fine, I'll go change." Arizona gets up and goes upstairs to change, some of her clothes have recently taken up residency in Callie's closet.

Callie is flipping through the channels when she lands on some celebrity news show. There seems to be a never-ending stream of celebrity breakups, hookups, and mug shots. Callie drowns out most of the host's ramblings until a name catches her attention.

"Singer Erica Hahn has just announced that she is currently working on a new album. The singer told reporters that she did a lot of souls searching in preparation for this album and that this album will center around losing your true love and heartbreak." Callie snorts.

"Don't you need an actual heart for it to break?" She changes the channel before she gets an overwhelming urge to launch the remote straight through the TV. A movement next to her catches her eye. When she looks up she finds Arizona wearing that mischievous smile that means something bad is about to happen. "What are you up to?" She sees the blonde's hands behind her back. Callie sits up straight starting to get a little nervous.

"Guess what I found in your closet?"

"Well, it sure wasn't me because I've been out for a while." She says smiling at the blonde.