Vanish

"Do you think I should take the other one or should I just take this one?"

"It's your wedding Y/N, both look beautiful on you"

She's right, it is my wedding and I still can't believe it. I'm finally marrying the love of my life.
It's so hard to choose a dress though, they are all so beautiful. I'm just glad that my best friend is here. Sandy and I have been friends since we were 2 years old.
"Are you gonna choose one now or should we just postpone the wedding?"
"Oh I promise you, if you do that I'm not gonna talk to you for 1 year"
"Jesh girl chill!"
We both bursted out laughing and Sandy took my hands.

"I still can't believe my baby is getting married," she said while shaking my arms around.
"Me neither"
We both started screaming and squeaking around while jumping in circles.

We stopped and I finally made up my mind.
"I'm gonna take this one"

I looked in the mirror and Sandy gave me a back hug

"It's perfect," she whispered in my ear smiling to the mirror

*Evening

I laid on my bed and scrolled through my gallery, looking at the photos from me and my 'future husband'.

I threw my phone on the bed and wildly turned around like a cucumber that just lost its mind.

'Wait, why cucumber? You mean like a girl that's fricken hell going to marry the love of her life tomorrow!!'

I giggled at my weird thoughts and curled myself up in the bedsheets.

"Ah I can't believe it's really happening tomorrow!"
I smiled and then fell asleep.

*Next morning
Wedding day

I opened my eyes and rolled around. I wanted to sleep longer but I then looked at my clock and immediately jumped out of bed.

"OMG OMG!!!! It's the day!! Today!!!"

I ran around in my room and ran into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and smiled.