one- welcome home

"Get me my fucking mom, mac!" The petite woman yelled as she squeezed her eyes shut while squeezing his hand

"Get me my fucking mom, mac!" The petite woman yelled as she squeezed her eyes shut while squeezing his hand. "Ari i can't if you're holding onto me. Look, look i texted her she's on her way." And as soon as he said that the pregnant woman squealed before the bathroom door flung open. Ariana was in a bathtub in her Nike sports bra and she had Nike shorts on before her water broke. She was about to give birth to a baby who wasn't due for another 2 months.

"I'm here, baby. I'm here." Joan said as she climbed into the tub after sliding her heels off. "Ma'am.. "If you're about to tell me I can't be in here I'll cut you. This is my first grandbaby, do not play with me Yusuf." Ariana just groaned as another contraction hit.

An hour later a soft cry could be heard throughout the 7.4 million dollar mansion. "Aww." Ariana began to tear up and not in pain. She stared at her perfect baby girl as she softly cried. She was slightly covered in blood and she was very small but to Ari she was perfect. Mac got to cut the umbilical cord and he got to touch her head. He stood up staring down at his small family letting the new mother have the first interaction with the baby.

The small pop singer looked up at Mac and ignored the sound of the paramedics radio as she smiled up at her boyfriend. "Wanna hold her?" He uncrossed his arms and kneeled down by Ariana's head. He nodded as she rolled his sleeves up and carefully took the little girl from her. "She's perfect." Mac said, already planning on writing music dedicated to her.

"Oh, lemme see er'." Joan said as she stood out of the bath tub and helped Ariana to her bed. Ari was wrapped in a weighted blanket as the paramedics set up and IV for her and demanded that she stayed on bedrest. Mac brought the baby down a little so Joan could see her. Joan carefully took the now cleaned baby into her arms cradling her head as she sat in the rocking chair in the master bedroom.

"So, what's this little Angels name?" Joan questioned looking at her resting daughter and Mac who had just come back up from seeing the paramedics out. "You wanna tell her?" Ariana asked tiredly looking up at Mac as he got onto the bed, propping himself up. He nodded and turned to look at Joan. "Joan. Meet your first granddaughter, Gulia Chanel Grande-McCormick."

And just like that Gulia Chanel melted the hearts of all in sight. She was the most precious prize to Ariana and Malcolm.