chapter 4 (edited)

no one's pov°

Taehyung was currently at Jimin's place, seated on the living room's couch with a controller in his grasp, his tongue poking at the corner of his mouth as his attention was fully on the tv screen, brawling with Jimin on a playstation game and having the time of his life while Jimin on the other hand was being a whiny brat the whole time as he kept on losing against his best friend.

Jungkook was silently sitting beside Taehyung, not paying much attention to the noisy teenagers as his eyes were glued onto his phone screen, chatting with his girlfriend.

"It's probably Yoongi" The shorter of the 3 said before standing up from the cough as the sound of the doorbell disturbed their playtime, now lazily making his way to the front door.

"Hey babe"

"Hey" Yoongi showed off a smile and leaned forward, pecking Jimin's plump lips.

"Did you bring everything?" He asked and grabbed a bag from Yoongi's hold as they both made their way to the kitchen island which was attached to the living room.

"I did. I snagged some drugs from my older brother too" Yoongi said and laid the plastic bags down onto the counter before walking over to Jimin and wrapped his arms around his waist as his boyfriend was busy taking the groceries out of the bags.

"Perfect then" Jimin exclaimed as he felt Yoongi's warm lips trailing down his neck, leaving small kisses behind.

Yoongi hummed in response while his hands traveled further onto his boyfriend's perfect curves, he pressed himself onto Jimin's back before nuzzling his nose into the crack of his neck, his nostrils instantly being filled with his natural sweet scent mixed with the fresh deodorant he's usually using.

"Calm your horny ass and help me put those in the fucking refrigerator" Jimin warned with a frown as he yanked Yoongi's hands off him.

"Alright.. sorry" He quickly mumbled an apology, knowing the consequences if his boyfriend gets mad at him.

"Hey bro, when did you arrive?" Taehyung questioned, finally taking his eyes off the TV screen to notice his best friend in the living room.

"Long time ago but you were too busy playing those stupid games to notice" Yoongi remarked blankly.

"My bad.. Did you get the 2 bottles of vodka I asked for?" Taehyung then asked as his friend sat down on the couch, Jimin throwing himself beside him.

"If you think you'll drink something else besides soft drinks tonight, you are totally wrong kid" Jungkook stated as he overheard the teenagers conversation.

"C'mon now, let me have some fun" Taehyung huffed out as he turned his attention to the older.

"Don't even think about it Taehyung" The older determined, a serious expression replacing the soft one.

"Please, just for tonight and I promise that I won't be drinking till the required age"

"I said no and we're done" Jungkook demanded once again yet Taehyung being the bratty kid he is, is for sure that he won't give up so easily.

"Please please pretty please.." Taehyung repeatedly pleaded with the older.

"Fuck- fine, just stop whining" Jungkook groaned out and pushed the younger's hand that was tugging at his shirt.

He's very aware of the fact that he just made a bad decision as a bodyguard and also as an adult. However, the boy's just a teenager and he knows himself how hard it is not to drink and properly have fun on weekend nights. And to add to it, the younger didn't seem to stop his tantrum till he got what he wanted.
...