What's Wrong With me reprise

Começar do início

"so people listen to these for about 2 whole months just to... Give a sign it's almost Christmas. Isn't that a little weird?" they just stood there. In front of the house, not even walking in. "well, if you think about it like that. Yeah it's kinda weird. But we like it and it brings us in an amazing mood. I bet you'll love it. You should give it a shot"

Cady lit up bouncing up and down out of excitement. "OH OH I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. It's like that figure of speech thing. It means that I should try it. That I should try listening to it"

A huge smile spread onto Janis her face, feeling incredibly proud of Cady. "Oh my God yes KitKat, thats right! I'm so proud of you. I didn't even realize. That was great Bambi" Just as Janis finished her sentence Cady launched herself around janis, causing the taller girl to stumble backwards a bit. And before they knew it they were on the ground, Cady on top of Janis , both of them a little shocked of what just happened.

The two tried to stay serious but soon exploded into laughter. They didn't even bother to stand up.

"Sometimes KitKat, sometimes I wonder how we end up in these situations. Why are we always on the ground, first in the closet, then in the school bathroom. Not so long ago under the escalator and now in your hallway" Janis tried to say between laughter still laying flat on the ground.

Cady sat up, ending up straddling Janis and still laughing. The two were kind of oblivious to the way they were laying/sitting right now. But that didn't last long.

"ehmm am I interrupting something right now?" it was Damian who just walked up to the house. It was clear if he was about to burst in laughter or absolute confusion, probably a mix.

"oh my god damain, Hi. This is not what you think. Wait, wow what!?" it was now Janis who was filled with pure confusion. She didn't even wanna know what Damian was talking about.

The two girls quickly stood up, Cady helping janis up. They dust off their clothes and finally walked into Cady her house, Damian following them.

"okay I need an explanation. Why were you two laying on the ground and Cady straddling you. Because I think that's not really normal, not even in Africa" the three laughed once again. Janis and Damian sat down on the little blue  couch and Cady walked over to the kitchen.

"for your information, not it isn't normal. Not even in Kenya. But I finally understood one of those figure of speech things and I got really happy" Cady explained as she grabbed three glasses of water. "that's very much true. Caddie is almost like an excited puppy so she launched herself at me for a hug. We fell down and kind just stayed there wondering how we always end up on the ground" Janis explained furthered and now the three of them were sat on the couch. Damain on the love seat and Cady and Janis on the little blue couch.

"okay but that still doesn't make any sense. But so be it" damain was used to janis not making any sense by now. So he didn't need any further explanation for the situation.

"but wait Dame, why are you at Caddies tho. It's Sunday?" The taller girl asked.

"I could say the same about you" Damain shot back and he wiggles is eyebrows. Cady found herself rather confused. What were these two doing? And what was going on with Damian his eyebrows.

"Damian is here because he would give me one of his pink shirts again. Since the plastics still want me to have lunch with them and as you both know, on Wednesday we wear pink. And Janis is here because she picked me up from the mall" Cady didn't completely lie about the mall thing, but it wasn't the complete truth either.

"yes that, that's the reason" Janis reassured not making eye-contact. There's no way that sounded believable but Damian let is slip. "Alright if you say so. Anyway, now we are all here... Cady do you mind of we stay here for a little bit?" Cady shook her head no, meaning that she was okay with her friends staying at her home.

"My parents won't be home until later in the evening, that's when they come back from their business trip" the auburn haired girl explained and she walked back to the kitchen, probably grabbing some snack.

Cady came back with a box filled with some kind of bars and a bag of chips. "What you got there?" Damian asked, grabbing one of the bars and immediately starting to eat it.

"Oh, they are Kalteen bars. my mom used to give them to the children in Africa. they make you gain weight like crazy" She explained.

"I can feel it working" Damian joked and Janis' face lit up as she began to speak. "well I have an idea" Damian nod is head, signaling for her to continue explaining.

"Well, we are still doing that thing with Regina and the plastics, right?" Janis didn't even wait for an answer when she began talking again. "What if we gave these bars to Regina. Cady can tell her it'll make her loose weight. And tadaaaa, another quality of Regina's is gone"

Suddenly Cady didn't look that sure about herself anymore. Almost like she started to feel sorry for what they were doing to Regina. "Isn't that like really mean. It sounds like a lot of damage, doing such think to a person" Janis wrapped her arms around Cady, and the smaller girl cuddled into her side right away, needing the comfort.

"Well, what Regina did to us is even worse. It wont do that much harm anyway" Janis voice was barely above a whisper but just loud enough for the three to hear.

"Well, I guess I'll do it then" A small smile crept upon Cady her face as well as Janis'. And well, Damian, he was only thinking about how cute Cady and Janis were. Also questioning why they're still not dating or anything.

__________________________________________________________

I SWEAR. this story line doesn't even match a little with the actual story line. So im sorry for those who are really confused.

I'm planning on like, doing the whole Christmas and candy cane happening soon. so maybe that will fix the plot a little.

anyway, hope you like it!

published: 11-05-20

words: 1800