Memorial Day 2 Part 16

Start from the beginning

"How are you not drunk?" she questioned. "I'm bigger than you, Baby Girl," he replied as he stopped at the keg, "You drinking this?" he asked, filling a solo cup.

Humming Coralina scanned the yard, "Nah, Kie's got the jello shots. I'm gonna join her," she told him, kissing him before walking unsteadily across the yard to where Kie was sitting by the fire taking jello shots with two other girls Coral recognized from school.

Plopping down next to Kie Coral dumped a jello shot down her throat. "I didn't think I'd see you for the rest of the night after I saw JJ carrying you into the house," Kie laughed, handing her another shot.

"We got tequila all over my bed," she giggled, throwing the shot back. "I bet that's not all you got all over your bed," Kie retorted as she took her own shot. "Ewe, Kie," Coral laughed, shoving her laughing friend's shoulder.

"Good for you Coralina. JJ's fucking hot," one of the girls she recognized from school cried holding up her jello shot towards her before swallowing it. Tipping her own shot towards the girl Coral smiled, "Thanks Peeler."

"Wait," the other girl, Aubrey, said looking confused, "You're fucking JJ Maybank?" she questioned. "Fucking sounds so crude," Coralina replied scrunching her nose up at the girl, "But yes we've been fucking," she giggled.

"I tried getting with him in February and he told me he wasn't interested," Aubrey revealed, "I assumed he turned gay," she told them, seriously. Laughing both Kie and Coral shook their heads, "Definitely not gay," Kie said, "He's been with Coral since the beginning of the school year."

"Well shit Routledge. Good for you," Aubrey cheered holding up her little cup of jello, "A toast to fucking," the girl half yelled, "Pick up your shot," she told the other three girls.

Glancing at Kie Coralina picked up one of the little cups along with Kie and Peeler. "Let's try it again," Aubrey told them holding up her cup as the other three held theirs up to hers, "To fucking," she declared. Laughing Coral downed another shot of jello.

"Coral, Baby, are you up for flip cup?" JJ asked coming up behind her, "By the way," he said, grabbing one of the little cups of jello, "To fucking," he laughed dropping the jello down his throat as the girls laughed, "Now can you see straight for flip cup?" he questioned, looking at Coral, "These asshole tourons are pissing me off."

"Let's take them down," she declared, climbing to her feet. "You sure you're good?" he asked, looking her in the eyes. Taking a deep breath Coral let it out, "I'm good," she told him, nodding.

Walking over to the table where Pope was setting up the game Coral saw two guys standing next to him watching him. "Hey Pope," Coral greeted happily, kissing the boy on his cheek.

Furrowing his brow Pope looked at her, "Are you fucking drunk?" he questioned. Pressing her lips together to prevent from laughing she shook her head as he continued glaring at her until she finally caved and started laughing, "Well maybe a little," she admitted.

"Jesus Christ, JJ, are you serious?" Pope said, looking at JJ, who shrugged before turning to the two touron guys. "Alright I've got my partner," he told them as John B walked over to the table.

"She can't play JJ," John B spoke up, "She drank a whole bottle of tequila." Waving them off JJ insisted she was fine. "Yeah I'm fine, JB," Coral repeated, sticking her tongue out at her brother.

"You think you're gonna beat us with your little girl there?" one of the tourons asked, looking Coralina up and down, "I mean don't get me wrong sweetheart you're fine as hell and I'll be happy to show you a good time after we're done here, but maybe you should let the boys play."

Grabbing JJ's wrist to keep him from launching himself at the guy Coral cocked her head, "You're not afraid to lose to a girl are you?" Laughing, the guy shook his head, "I bet you and your boy get halfway through the table by the time we finish," he told her cockily.

Biting her lip Coral glanced unsurely at the table of beer cups, "What's it worth to you?" she asked. Smirking the guy took out his wallet and pulled out a stack of twenties, "$200.00 and if I win I get you," he proposed.

"Coralina," she heard John B and Pope warn from behind her. "Deal," Coral declared, before turning and taking her position with JJ on their side of the table.

When Pope told them to go Coral picked up the first cup, chugged, and flipped all within six seconds allowing JJ to down his cup and flip it. Working down the line of six cups JJ flipped the last cup just as the touron and his friend made it to their fourth cup.

"Awe, too bad. Looks like we won," JJ smirked, grabbing the money the touron had laid out on the table. Laughing Coral kissed JJ before looking at the two angry tourons, "Welcome to The Cut," she said, winking.

"Fuck that. You conned us," touron number two finally spoke up. "How's that?" JJ questioned, "Your boy put up a challenge, we accepted, and you lost quite fairly," he stated, "I can't help it my girl can outdrink your pussy asses."

"Probably because your girls used to deep throating," the touron two sneered at JJ. One punch sent the touron flat on his ass while his friend held up his hands when JJ, John B, and Pope stepped in front of her, "I don't want no trouble. You won. We're leaving," he told them, helping his friend off the ground.

"Awe my heroes," Coralina gushed, hugging them from behind. "And you're a damn con artist," Pope told her as she let the boys go and they turned around to face her. "Me?!" Coral exclaimed, "You're the one who set it up asking me if I was drunk," she reminded him.

"She's got you there Pope. I mean you set that shit up perfect and then when John B came over, priceless," JJ said fanning himself with the money he held. "We gotta get you better at pool," John B said, looking at Coral, "Your little miss innocent act could make a killing on the pool tables."

"I leave the pool hall hustle to you and JJ," she replied, "Now I need a drink," she declared. "Allow me to escort you Baby Girl," JJ said, shoving the money into his pocket before turning around and squatting down so she could climb onto his back.

Laughing Coralina wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her legs under her thighs, "Onward," she cried, pointing towards the keg across the yard.