five

"Wake up"

''Wake uppp"- Ginny kept trying to drag me out of bed. She then proceeded to push me out of it.

"Owh"- I I fell in my back and held my head." What's the rush?"- I held the side of the bed and got up.

"Mom wants us all down in the kitchen"- She said and got out of the room. I groaned and put on my slippers and went to the bathroom. I put on my clothes, made my bed and went downstairs.

"Y/n sweetie!"- Molly tried squessing past a few Weasleys swing her arms around.

"Hi, good morning, what happened?"- I said, totally confused.

"We planned to go to the Diagon alley today for a new year of Hogwarts, and We want to invite you to come with us!"- She said dragging me to the table

"Jesus, Mom let her eat in peace"- Ginny exclaimed.

"I remember you doing the same thing just a few days ago, Ginny!- Ron spat out with moutfull of pancakes.

I chuckled and nod my head in response to Molly's question.

——————————————————————-

Me and the Wealseys entered  a shop and started looking around for books, I decided to look for both Fred and George as they tried selling some pepper sweets to people outside.
As I browsed through the never ending book list that that snake dude forced us to buy I noticed people taking picture Harry next to some person.  I walked towards them and tried to squeeze past the large crown to get to Molly but they just wouldn't let me so I decided to watch from the side.
Harry was visibly uncomfortable and sighed as the person let go of him. I looked up to see an idiot staring from the top of the stairs and rolled my eyes.
"Bet you liked that didn't you Pottah"- Draco said literally spitting in Harry.
I looked around for a wand in my pocket and saw how Hermione was standing next to me.
"Wanna have some fun?"- I said with a skit on my face
"No you can't"

(Pls tell me u get the joke)I saw luscious talking to Arthur and had a feeling he wasn't being nice

I saw luscious talking to Arthur and had a feeling he wasn't being nice. I belt out my wand an lad swished and flicked it and Lucius's  hair started floating. He looked around in confusion and then aggressively but some books back in their basket and left with the idiot albino pig.
"Whicked"- the twins said from behind me .
" meh my plan was to use it in his trousers but that works too." - I turned around and left behind them.

—————————————————-
We got home and set all the things in the table. Ginny went to go see her new books with Hermione, rob went to try out his candy , Harry decided to go help Arthur with a new muggle muggle artifact that he found.

I decided to sit my the fire and read a book.
Just as I was concentrating the twins jumped on the sofa and made me drop my book.
"WHAT" I said picking up my book
"Woah, someone woke up and chose violence"- Fred said leaning back and putting his arms behind his head.
" I wanna read my book"- I mumbled and pretended to concentrate.
George grabbed it out of my hands and belt it up. "What kind of book is it?" He looked at the name and his eyes widened. " woah I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff.
"Whatever , I just found it lying around " - I said it knowing it was a lie and that I really like reading these kinds of books.
I grabbed the book and went upstairs waving goodbye to the twins. They were so confused.

Guys omg watch this you won't believe it LOL