I looked down slightly and bent down, still pointing the gun at him. I grabbed my machete not taking my eyes off him. "That place is a prison." He said looking at me, holding his arm. I licked my lips looking at him, I didn't know how to feel. He had a gun the whole time and he didn't use it. He could've let that walker take me out too but he didn't let it. "Why didn't you-" I choked on my words and looked at his gun then back at him. "Use it?" He asked looking at his arm, he lifted up the rag and looked at the cut. "I should've. You cut me and busted my knee. I really should've." he said pressing the rag against his cut again then looked back at me.

"But then again.. I've been trying to get out of that place for a while. I saw my opportunity and I took it. I'm sorry about your friend but they will help her. They have doctors, it's well equipped, they have food, it's secure-"

"Why would you leave a place like that?" I asked thinking back at the prison. "Because of the people there. You wouldn't last a week the way you are." He said, I furrowed my eyebrows. "The hell's that mean?" I asked. He shook his head. "If you wanna know where it is I'll tell you, but I'm not going with you. If you go unannounced without me, I don't know what'll happen. So you either go there alone, risk being shot.. or we leave and survive together." He said.

I scoffed. "I'll take the risk. Where is it?" I asked. If I even had a chance to be with Beth again, I'll take that risk. "Are you kidding me?" He asked. "Tell me where the hospital is and we'll forget this ever happened. We won't ever cross paths." I said.

Word Count:1158

A/N: There's 3 so keep scrolling when you're done with the first note! (If you want) The 3rd one has info on Kaleb~~

A/N 1: I kind of wanted to make Daryl and Rory stick together.. It would've been cool to see him protect her in the environment of those "Claimed" people.. It would've been a nice bonding experience seeing him keep her close and all to keep her safe.. But those guys are r**ists .. One of them said "I call first when she gets here" talking about Michonne and then that scene where they ran into Rick, Michonne and Carl, what one of them wanted to do with Carl when they had him pinned to the floor. But i wanted to introduce Kaleb! ❤

Also I feel really bad for Rick and Carl too. Rick loves his kids, he's never been separated from Aurora. Like i said in chapter 1 she's a daddy's girl so she's always by his side yk?

A/N 2: I'm planning a time jump y'all.. I hope you guys are okay with that. It's gonna be a semi- big one.. Do y'all want me to focus on getting to know Kaleb more or switch to Oliver's Pov??

A/N 3:

Name: Kaleb Thompson

Nicknames: K, Kake (Cake with a K, Rory loves to tease him that way )

Face Claim: Chris Wood

Age: 21

(High school senior, liked working on cars)