Phoebe:One of the babies is kicking.

Elizabeth:I thought that was a good thing.

Phoebe:It's not kicking me it's kicking one of the other babies.Oh."Looks down her dress".Don't make me come in there!.

Joey:"Enters".Hey.

Monica:Hey.

Joey:Do you guys have like a big bowl I can borrow?.

Monica:Yeah there's one right under the cabinet.

Joey:"Grabs it".Thanks.

Monica:Why do you need it?.

Joey:Oh we're having a big party tomorrow night.Later!."Starts for the door".

Rachel:Whoa!.Hey,hey you planning on inviting us?.

Joey:No later."Walks out the door".

Phoebe:Hey!.Get your ass back here Tribbiani!.

Joey walks back in scared.

Rachel:Hormones.

Elizabeth:What Phoebe meant to say was um how come you're having a party and we're not invited?.

Joey:Oh it's Ross's bachelor party.

Monica:So?.

Joey:Are you bachelors?.

Monica:No.

Joey:Are you strippers?.

Rachel:No.

Joey:Then you're not invited."Starts for the door again".

Rachel:All right fine.You're not invited to the party we're gonna have either.

Joey:Oh whoa what party?.

Rachel:Well um...

Monica:The baby shower for Phoebe.

Joey:Baby shower.Wow.That sounds so like something I don't want to do!.Later!."Leaves".

Phoebe:I can't believe I'm gonna have a party!.This is so great!.A party!.Yay!."Starts Crying".

I go over and comfort Phoebe.

Phoebe:"Crying".I don't know why.

-April 29th 1998-

At Monica and Rachel's Phoebe's baby shower Phoebe is holding leather pants and isn't happy about it.

Phoebe:What the hell is this?!.What did you actually thought it would make me feel better to give me stuff that I can't use for another two months?!.This sucks!.All right what's my next present?!.

Everyone:I don't have anything.

The rest of the women except me hide their gifts behind their back.I had Phoebe my present and she opens it to see a Maternity shirt that says "Rockstar" on it and she smiles.