Forbidden Sirens: Chapter 2

After his failed attempt of getting some teethy head, Shrek walked to the bunker clearly upset.

"What happened?" Asked Fiona.

"Oh nothing.." Said Shrek hiding his boner in his pants.

Fiona and Shrek's kids ran over to their daddy, happy he was alive although they wouldn't be for very long. Suddenly Shrek grabbed a axe that was hanging on the wall nearby and chopped Fiona's head clean off. Blood spurted out like a waterfall, the children screamed but their screams could not be heard by anyone, for they were in a bunker. Soon after the screams stopped and Shrek exited the bunker, going to his watering hole for a nice shower. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shrek had just finished eating the bodies, and was enjoying a nice cup of tea when all of a sudden he heard a siren off in the distance. He knew it was him.

He bolted out of the door and into the woods dodging trees and roots, while unbuckling his belt getting ready for some juicy, sweaty sex with the man he hadn't caught 

the name of. Just thinking about him made his boner even harder than before.

He came into a clearing where he saw the tall man, His mouths exerting a siren sound while gunshots were hitting his body. His body was too good to look at, Shrek looked down at his throbbing boner then at the man. He started masturbating to the man.

Suddenly Siren Head started eating the men, his juicy slimy sweaty teeth chomped down on them. After a couple hours of eating men he was finished, and so was Shrek. He had cummed so many times the oak trees had turned into birch trees. He was drenched in sweat and cum, his penis was huge and erect. Their were veins upon veins, even the veins had veins. Shrek had been moaning the whole time and Siren Head had finally heard him moaning.

Siren Heads Penis had gotten erect.

--------------------------

End Of Chapter 2