You were nervous to go to a new school, your parents insisted it though. You only switched schools because you were being bullied for being non-binary, your parents wanted you to be safe, so they enrolled you at U.A High.

'Why does going to a new school have to be so nerve racking?!' You thought, you were never good with human interaction, you were more of an introvert, somehow you had crushes on extroverted people though. You were walking into the gates of U.A 'Woah..' You thought, you've never see a building this complex. "Hey! New kid!" A cheery voice called behind you. It was a blonde haired boy, there was some type of lightning bolt in his hair. you thought he was pretty attractive.
"Hey, I'm Denki Kaminari." He said, flirtatiously.
"Oh, so you're one of THOSE guys, nevermind then." You said, looking away from him, boys like that are always players. Or so you thought.
"C'mon, give me a chance!" He said, persuasively.
"F-fine.." You said, crossing your arms.
"Yeah! What class are you in?" The boy asked cheerfully.
"1-A" You said.
"That's why Mineta got moved.." Kaminari said, rubbing his chin.
"Who?" You said, confused.
"No one, no one.." Kaminari said shaking his hands out.
"Okay..?" You said, raising an eyebrow.
"Anyway, I'll lead you to your class." The boy said, grabbing your hand. You blushed, only the slightest bit, it was still visible if you looked hard enough though

"Hey Dunce Face!" A blonde boy said with a snarl. You laughed the slightest bit but the room was so quiet everyone heard it.
"Yeah Bakugou?" The Kaminari said said. 'Bakugou.. I remember that name from.. Preschool..'
"Wait, Katsuki?" You said. Bakugou went wide-eyed.
"How do you-"
"Y/N?!" A green haired boy interuppted Bakugou.
"Midoriya?!" You said, walking over to hug him.
"I haven't seen you in forever Y/N!" Midoriya said.
"Me either!" You said as you laughed, Bakugou was waiting for his hug.
"Alright fine you big baby." You said as you went over to hug him. He flipped everyone off and you laughed as you sat in your seat, next to a pink haired girl. Mina Ashido.
"So Y/N what's your quirk?" Mina asked.
"It's called Mystical Spirit Orb, I just call it Orb.." You said, looking at your hands.
"Ooh! What's it do?" Mina asked.
"You'll see.." You said.
After that class everyone went to go train in pairs. You got paired with Bakugou.
"I'm excited to see how you've improved Katsuki!" You said as you walked out in your hero suit. Which is:

(Couldn't find the artist, your body type can be whatever you want)It made you feel very feminine but it felt nice on you

It made you feel very feminine but it felt nice on you.
Kaminari started violently blushing. You chuckled, he looked braindead. You walked to the battle field.
"You ready?" You said to Bakugou, smirking.
"I was born ready!" Bakugou said with his signature snarl. You snickered, you knew he wasn't ready. You had trained and got stronger since you last saw him. He smirked and so did you. You knew how this was going to end.
First Bakugou sent an explosion towards you. You used your Orb to create a force field around you. You couldn't see him so you casted multiple illusions of yourself. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. You took advantage of his shock. You ran towards him and flipped off his back, making him fall over. You made a somewhat block with your Orb to push him down to the ground and you diasbled his quirk while you were at it.
'Once it's night, out like a light.. Out like a light..' That was your signature move, making them pass out and saying that in your head, it made you feel powerful. Everyone looked shocked, not Kaminari though, he was smiling widely, he believed in you, he knew you could do it from the start.

(TIME SKIP)

You were now in the dorm common room talking with Mina and Uraraka when Bakugou came in all pouty.
"What? You mad you lost to me?" You said, mockingly.
"W-WHAT OF COURSE NOT EXTRA!"  He yelled back.
"Okay sparky pants.." You said, sarcastically as you chuckled, Kaminari and Kirishima were behind him and Kaminari burst into laughter. At some point everyone started laughing and then everyone calmed down and started talking.
"So, Y/N..?" Kaminari said, inching towards you, he was sitting right next to you.
"Hm.?" You said, a little scared, you didn't know what he was going to say.
"Can you come with me for a sec?" He said.
"Yeah.. I guess.." You said furrowing your eyebrows.
"I'm not gonna do anything, I swear!" He said shaking his hands out.
"I never said you would!" You said, punching him in the shoulder.
"Alrighty alright, follow me." He said, walking out of the dorms, you followed close behind him.
"So, where we goin?" You asked, walking up next to him.
"Somewhere." He said
"Oh come on, tell me!" You whined.
"Nope, you'll just have to wait till we get there!" He said, smiling. You somehow found his annoying attitude cute.
He ended up taking you stargazing.
"WOAHHHHHH!" You exclaimed as you hugged him.
"This is awesome!" You said.
"Isn't it?" He said.
"It's so beautiful!" You said as he looked at you.
"Not as beautiful as you.." He said as he smiled at you. You started blushing and you hugged him, you both cuddled on the grass, laughed and talked for the whole night. To be frank, you forgot anyone else existed.
"Hey, it's getting dark and cold we should go back." Kaminari said, holding your hand.
"Yeah, you're right, let's go!" You aid, standing up and dragging Kaminari behind you. He had the biggest smile of his face.
"So, where are we going tommorow?" You said, looking at Kaminari.
"What do you-" He said, you raised your eyebrows.
"You pick this time." He said, holding your hand tighter.

(1005 words)