Chandler:You’re gonna be carrying their baby and give them a Sony Play Station?.

Elizabeth:Sweetie this really is an incredible thing to do for them but there are things to think about.

Monica:Yeah like you’re gonna be pregnant.I mean pregnant.

Phoebe:I know.

Ross:Pheebs you’re talking about putting your body through an awful lot I mean morning sickness uh labour and it’s all for somebody else.

Phoebe:Yeah what’s your point?.

Ross:Well the stuff I just mentioned.

Rachel:Wow.I don’t know if I could ever do that.I always figured the first time I had a baby was with somebody I love and that baby would be a…keeper.

Phoebe:Y'know you guys were a lot more supportive when I wanted to make denim furniture.

Joey:No Pheebs listen if you decide to do this we’ll be supportive like crazy.

Everyone:Yeah.

Monica:We just want you to think it through.

Rachel:Yeah honey maybe you can talk to somebody who’s had a baby.Like your mom?.

Phoebe:My mom never gave birth.Oh.But my birth mom did.

*****************************************

   Me and Phoebe go to Phoebe Sr.’s house and knock on the door.

Phoebe Sr:It’s open.Come in.

Elizabeth,Phoebe:Hi.

Phoebe Sr:Hi girls.

Phoebe:I’m sorry we're late.

Phoebe Sr:Oh that’s okay it gave me time to finish glazing my nipples.

Phoebe:Wow.You really go all out when you’re expecting company.

Phoebe Sr:No I was working on my pottery.

Phoebe:Oh,Oh,Oh I didn’t know that you did…pot.

Phoebe Sr:Well yeah mostly nudes.It combines my two passions pottery and erotica.

Phoebe:Oh erotiery.

Phoebe Sr:Hey.Okay.Well thanks for coming out to see me.I just,I just thought it would be a very good idea to talk about this baby stuff in person.Y’know…

Phoebe:Okay.

Phoebe Sr:I really don’t think it’s a very good idea Phoebe.

Phoebe:Why not?.

Phoebe Sr:Well because you’d be giving up a baby and I-I really don’t I don’t know if there’s anything I can say that could make you understand the pain of giving up a baby.So um.

   Phoebe Sr picks up a puppy in the box next to the couch.

Phoebe:Oh no.No,no!.I understand the pain!.Don’t,don’t hurt the puppy.