Chapter 1

Young Izuku Midoriya wakes up in his small cabin with his mother, Inko, "Izuku Honey, Wake up, I made some nice oats for breakfast" Inko says placing her hand on his arm.  Izuku sits up and looks at his mother, "Morning Mommy!!" Izuku says in a confident voice.  Izuku hopped off of his little cot and ran to the table, He sat down and licked his lips.  "Bon Appetite!!" His mother said as he smiled.  Izuku took his wooden spoon and dug in.  

                                                                                    Bakugos Cabin

Young Bakugo awoke from his slumber, He got up and began to get dressed, "KATSUKIIIIII!!" His mother, Mitsuki called.  he responded with, "SHUT UP HAGG!!" He then ran out the door on his way to meet up by the ONLY Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree.

                                                                                 Izukus Cabin

Izuku packed up his notebook, Kissed his mother goodbye, and ran off to the Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree. 

                                                          The Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree   

"DEKU, You kept me waiting you dang nerd"

"Sorry Kacchan, I had to eat my breakfast"

"Tsk Tsk Nerd"

"So, you wanna go play?"

"IM NOT A CHILD DEKU"

"Kacchan, were 5..."

"Whatever Nerd.."

                                                      Ochakos cabin (The smallest)

Ochako was already up and ready for the day.  Ochako began to sweep the floor, Wash the wooden bowls and plates, and made all the cots.  "I wish i had some friends to hang out with"  Ochako lived right across from the Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree, She stepped out to water the plants, when she saw two boys sitting under the tree, she thought to herself, "They look to be my age!!"  She watered the plants, then ran inside, she put the rusty watering can away and ran to the tree.

                                                        The Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree

The boys were chit-chatting about the village, when they looked over to see a short girl with short brown hair.

"who in the world is that??"

"I don't know but she looks nice"

"Hello!! Im Ochako Uraraka, I live across from the Tree!!!"

"Grr.."

"Im Izuku Midoriya, And this is my dear friend Katsuki Bakugo"

"Its nice to meet both of you!!"

                                                          The End Of Le First Chapter