Manik just lift her in his arms while she snuggle more to him manik kiss her forehead .

He then move towards the bed taken her in his arms gently  laid  her on bed .

He himself laid there and kept his hand on nandini kurti zip.
( she is wearing a kurti )

He slowly slowly pull the zip down making her breath to go heaven .

He then slide the kurti from one shoulder and started kissing on her shoulder , neck and in no time manik removed her Kurti while looking her into his eyes .

He then entwined his hand to her and then pinned it to the edge of the bed , and start kissing on her neck and suck that part, while she just moan : manik

Her moan is just adding fuel into his desires

He just make her turn nad hugged her while her hand went to his hair and his hand we're roaming on her back shamleesly

He just make her turn nad hugged her while her hand went to his hair and his hand we're roaming on her back shamleesly .

He then slide her bra 's string from her shoulder and then  his hand
move towards her bra Hooke  and then  he opened it completely from her back and then covered her with blanket .and then start digging his face into her neck making nandini  closes her eyes in pleasure.

He then moved his hand on her bare back  .....as his cold hand touched her bare back she shivered and close her eyes

Looking at her eyes closed manik smiled , Soon his hand we're replace with his lips  kissing her back manik looked in her eyes and nandini hand started to find with the button on his shirt .

Having rid of their clothes
He pulled her closer to him
Sticking there bodies together start 😘 on her neck with her hand moving on his back  .

After sometime ,manik looked at her face with a smile whose in return smile while creassed his  jaw .then shre pushed manik and came on top of him she first 😘 on his forehead followed by a trail of kiss follow his neck to his jaw .

Having her time she pulled back and manik howering on her and entwined their legs

He then slowly slowly entered in her making her hiss and tears flow down from her eyes .he started kissing on her face lovingly to distract her and rubbed her back sensenouly to calm her.

he started kissing on her face lovingly to distract her and rubbed her back sensenouly to calm her

And slowly slowly started thrusting inside her and at last he deeply thrust inside her .

He sometime Kissed on her neck , cheek and  At last   taking her lips in a soulfree kiss and started kissing her madly she also respond with a same passion within a kiss she just came top on him with this they broke their kiss and looked at her . while she just looked at him with moist eyes . and start touching his face , eyes, cheek and some time kissed on his forehead and at last kept her head on his forehead .

 and start touching his face , eyes, cheek and some time kissed on his forehead and at last kept her head on his forehead

Manik wrapped his one hand  around her body and other hand to carresing her hair.
( he can also sensed her condition)

On finding her sleep he just take a turn with her in his arms so that she can't feel the pain and kept her head on his shoulder and take her closer and start coming out from inside her with a slow as she is sleeping .

He then 😘 on her forehead and caressing her cheek as he saw the tears  Mark .

Manik pov : I am very sorry nandini for hurting you and for leaving you again

   OVER! OVER! OVER