[I know you don't like Dillan, but he's our best chance Rile.]

        I look over to Fredrick after giving Dillan another dead glare. [I know Freddy, but I don't have to like it. And if we go I want to take Archie with us. Don't give me that look, I am taking him with us whether you want to or not.]

        Fredrick let out a huff of annoyance as he rolled his eyes, folding his arms. [Go and call him. So we can leave as soon as possible.]

        I grin as a few minutes later Archie saunters up to us wearing Pack sweats and sweatshirt, barefoot. "So, are we ready to go?" He looks a little unnerved at Dillan before shrugging and turns to Fredrick, holding out his hand. "We never officially met, but I am Archon Cole."

        Fredrick looks at me first for permission, and grabs Archie's hand, shaking it after my small nod "Fredrick Woods, Head Hunter."

        Dillan lets out a frustrated groan "If you two pups are done, we need to get going NOW." He sneers, making both Fred and Archie glare at him at being called pups. Yet they say nothing as they follow Dillan's lead as he weaves his way past the guards and out of the Pack Lands.

        [Okay, let's get one thing straight, no matter what you guys will follow my lead. I don't have the time or patience to look out for you and locate Keelan. We should shift as soon as we leave the Lands.]

        We all wince as Dillan's voice booms across our recently made Link.

        [Fine, but how would you know where to find Keelan anyway?]

        Archie sounded rightly suspicious of Dillan knowing all this.

        [Because I was there when they pulled him out of the truck as they drove him here and dragged him into a warehouse.] Dillan sounded bored or even irritated.

        We all keep our mouths wisely shout after that, we all knew a warning when we heard one. [Okay, it's safe enough to shift now. Do take your clothes with you though; we will need to be human to get into the warehouse.]

        We stop briefly in a small ring of trees, Freddy gasps as he sees Archie's animal form for the first time. Dillan, however, doesn't give him the time to gawk.

        [Okay, everybody ready? Let's move out!]

        Dillan's animal form is a huge dark coloured mountain lion, while Freddy is a puma. We run in single file for a solid thirty minutes, with Dillan leading and me bringing up the rear.

        [Stop! We're close.]

        Dillan slows to a trot, slinking around several abandoned buildings and cars, before coming to a stop behind a Volkswagen camper bus and shifts. We all follow his example, "So Keelan was being dragged into that building last time I saw him." Dillan motions to the red-bricked five-story building with his chin.

        "Great," Archie groans as he looks at the building "how are we going to find him in that huge building? He could be everywhere."

        Freddy studies the building more closely before turning towards Dillan "How do you know he hasn't been moved to another building?"

        Dillan shrugs "I don't but I know Vincent pretty well and this building means something to him. I highly doubt he would move Keelan out of his favourite hiding spot."

        I cocked my head to the side, listening for any sign of movement. "Do you have any idea where he might be held? I feel nothing for wasting time searching places where he wouldn't be anyway. "