"Look it's Lady Amira!"

"Lady Amira looks so charming as always!"

"She's with her siblings aswell!"

They exclaimed excitedly, I gestured for my sibling to sit on the chairs behind us as I opted for a spot next to Charlotte. I could hear their quieted chatter behind me, making me finally relax.

I took notice that she wasn't wearing her armor and had her hair down in-formally. "Kai, Addi and Kendra are you hungry?" I asked them, shooting then an swift glimpse. They all nodded in unison. I was about to stand up but I saw Phoebe, Caleb and Ruby waving at me. "Captain! We're getting food! Do you perhaps want something?" Caleb said, Walking to me.

"Ah, yes! My younger siblings seems to be getting hungry please take them with you so they could pick for themselves! Thanks!" I requested, motioning for my siblings to follow my co-knights.

"Kendra take care of your siblings will 'ya? Just go to the front of the castle if it's already time for the announcement. Please guide them there, Phoebe." I instructed, before sitting back comfortably.

Phoebe gave me the paper bag which I assumed where my clothes were, I decided to put on an table in the further back. Another man came to Charlotte asking for her hand in marriage. he tried to force it by trying to reach to Charlotte's hand but was only met by Charlottes's briars protectively.

"Who do you think I am? The house of Bamilton? I'm from House Roselei. Did you think you could approach me so casually because I'm a woman? Is there a single way in which you're more superior than I am?" Charlotte frowned, looking in my direction briefly as an signal.

"You shouldn't take women as mere subjects you can take and discard as you wish, without their consent no less. They are not accessories, therefore you should have a bit more respect." I continued, folding my arms across my chest in unamusement.

"What's the matter? Use your magic to do something with my briars."

"No one can touch my nee-san! Only i can touch her silky smooth skin!" Sol chimed in. "If they think that Charlotte can't be touched and they'll go for you instead, I swear I'll bury their corpses myself!" Izzy yelled, I squinted my eyes as she was too close to my ear.

I pushed her off my shoulder resulting with an loud yelp.
"Firstly, You can't bury them because you're tiny, Second of all your too loud, Lower your voice." I chide quietly, making Izzy huffed in response. Charlotte was pushed to an dressing booth with Sol, coming out with a significantly more modest and extravagant dress.

I looked at the crowd and saw Yami somewhere there. an pink haired woman called to Yami sweetly, before I redirected my attention towards Charlotte softly.  Charlotte was practically glaring at the female, "Hey, you idiot calm down. You're not even together with him to get jealous so cease that glare!"

"That woman's so friendly with Yami. Is she an member of the Black Bulls?" Charlotte scoffed, folding her arms across her chest.  "Judging by her robe, yes Charlotte. But don't your jealousy be so obvious, lest you want your liking for that man to be known."  I was cut off whispering to Charlotte when the woman abruptly pointed at her.

"Hey you! I challenge you!"

"There's little time before our achievements are announced, it'd be useless doing this challenge." I whispered to Charlotte, She nodded in agreement opting to ignore the woman. "I agree, clearly this isn't worth my time.."

"Hey?! There's no way nee-san would lose!" Sol chimed in, again. I sighed, Until the woman pointed to me as well taking me by complete surprise. "You too!"

"Please don't. I do not have the energy to keep switching between costumes, as I am reserving mine for the announcements." I stated, waving my hands to sign that I am alright watching instead.  "Are you scared to lose to me?" She asked confidently, with an wide smirk.

"Yes."

"No! Why would Mira lose to you! She's practically the beauty of Clover Kingdom along with Lady Charlotte!" Izzy yelled back, Making me deadpan. "No, please excuse her, spirits sometimes babbles nonsense."

Another boy came in to the middle of us. "Yes, yes, yes. We're at a festival so why not just get along?"

"You're an man stay out of this!" Charlotte pointed at him.
"You're only a man who knows how to flirt with women, Shut up!"

"I have an idea! It's perfect for an festival night with two beautiful ladies!"

"How 'bout an cosplay contest!" He suggesed, with an smirk.
My eyes widened, gazing at him in disbelief. "I swear if you're trying to take advantage of them, You'll regret it!" I exclaimed, narrowing my eyes protectively.

I huffed before watching the two slowly agree, going into their respective dressing booths. "First up is the Blue Rose captain, Charlotte Roselei! The first cosplay she chose is.." He said to the microphone in anticipation.

The curtains opened revealing Charlotte. "A beautiful little witchie!"

"That's my bestfriend right there!" I exclaimed, raising my fist in the air proudly. I sneakily glanced at Yami, who deadpanned in response a bit boredly. But nonetheless watched this whole ordeal.

'Yami is so dense, He's quick to catch on when in battle but in love? He's probably the most slowest person I know in that topic.. well maybe next to a certain someone.' I shook my head, before glancing at the stage once again.  Soon, the cosplay contest ended with an tie, I thought they were already done but my guess was wrong.

'How could it end like that when i even forced my slyph to vote for Charlotte!' I thought. "I challenge you to a drinking contest!" The girl named Vanessa said to Charlotte, raising her cup of alcohol already filled.

"I've entertained you this long, But this is enough. There is so little time before our achievements are announced, So I have to decline." Charlotte replied, in a stoic manner.

"We're all ready big sistee! Show that girl whose boss!" Sol said, earning an groan from the Blue Rose captain before hesitantly giving in. "Hey! Our achievements are going to be announced and your tolerance isn't even high━" I attempted to stop her but really, nothing was going to stop Charlotte from trying to impress Yami.

"Let the games begin!"

'She'll regret this. Definitely.' I thought before jogging over to her. Charlotte took an sip and already felt tipsy, Yami abruptly took her cup and drank on it. 'An indirect kiss!' I stared at him in bewilderment before shaking Charlotte's knocked out body.

"It ended with an other draw━"

"Silence!" I said, raising my fist. Before attending to the blonde female.  "Charlotte? Charlotte! Damn. This is why I tried to stop you from drinking!" I hastily whispered under my breathe, looking towards the crowds already rushing towards the castle.

"All the captains will be there!"

"There's also new captains for the Purple Orca and the Crimson Lion Kings."

I deadpanned, "Izzy cover me will you?" I whispered to the slyph and changed to my magic knight attire, I entered an circle that obstructed me from others' view. Almost like a bubble but it wasn't clear and golden. I pulled my updo and allowed my hair to flow onto my back.

I wouldn't want to bother with tying it. "Now how am I going to go there when it's already crowded?" I asked my slyph who shrugged her shoulders. "You can either run there, Or teleport?"

"How am I supposed to teleport?!"

"I don't know! Use your special magic or something!"

I took an quick glance at the crowd who were already cheering. "I can't use that for such an simple thing! Lord Julius said so!" I insisted, as she quickly thought before replying. "I have an idea!"

"Light Slyph Magic: Celestial Dimension!" She yelled, Focusing mana on an spatial like portal.  "Are you sure we're going to really land there?!"

"Of course we are! But it might give us a bit of a shock! And uhm, maybe my powers have rusted a bit but that doesn't matter!" Izzy ushered for me to go already, as I reluctantly did and prayed for the best.  "You know what let's just go!" I said, pulling her with me through the portal.