chapter 2;curious

The rain lashed down heavily on the rooftops to the ground as it will never stop. "Okay, be careful, don't play around too much guys, understand?" said not so lovely homeroom teacher, Teacher Lee. "Yes" replied some of them while tidying up their things. "Class dismiss" after that, students rushed out from their class for home. Some of them, still lingering around school lockers, school convenience store, and café. Also, those 'footballers' kicked the ball busily in the rain even discipline teacher, Teacher Kim shouted angrily from the entrance.

"Aaah umbrella.... Forgot again" said Jaemin after zipping his bag. Jeno smirked, "you always like that". Na Jaemin, who always flirting around, forget his umbrella, and Kim Nari biggest enemy. "Ya, let's share. We're friends right, let's share" persuaded Jaemin with his aegyo.

"Hm it's raining..." said someone beside Hyunjin and he gazed a little bit. She's again, Cho Hee. She seems hesitant. She ran out under the rain, covered the head with her only bag. Suddenly, she bowed down, tying her shoelace. Hyunjin looked at her with sympathy, his heart was too soft for her. 'What if she falls sick tomorrow? Go help her, Hyunjin!' whispered his heart, urged him to help Cho Hee who still tying her shoelace, not too care about the rain. Boomm! Suddenly, the voice of thunders from the sky signed that the rain will still pour down.

"Use this." said Hyunjin and passed his umbrella towards Jaemin. "What's with him," said Jaemin to Jeno. Jaemin blurred and grabbed the umbrella. Hyunjin ran towards Cho Hee while took off his jacket and covered her with it. Cho Hee got shocked and looked up, the same guy, the one who helped her with the book. 'Why he always appears' Cho Hee monologue. "Use this, cover your head," said Hyunjin, put the jacket on Cho Hee's head and ran back to his friends. Cho Hee still shocked and blurred out. "Why my heart beating so fast?" murmured Cho Hee alone. Her eyes starred to the unknown guy, who always appeared suddenly in front of her. Zzap! Lightning flashed in front of her eyes, Cho Hee startled and ran towards the near bus stop.

HYUNJIN'S POV

He ran back towards Jaemin and Jeno. That two naughty boys smiled at him teasingly. Jaemin raised his beautiful eyebrows and Jeno who smiled with his eyes. "What?" asked Hyunjin, hesitantly. Of course, they saw it! Dumb Hyunjin! "Who is that? You like her, did you?" asked Jaemin curiously as he witnessed this kind of weird Hyunjin repeatedly today. Hyunjin seemed hesitant, his eyes shivered up and his hand lingered around his neck. "Nothing, just helping, dude." said Hyunjin, hoping these two believed him. "Hahaha okay, let's settle this at Renjun's." said Jeno, opened his umbrella and walked down on the ground while Jaemin danced happily using Hyunjin's umbrella followed him. "Na Jaemin! Give me back that umbrella!" shouted Hyunjin, realizing he didn't have anything to cover up himself. He regretted it late, the umbrella for that noisy Jaemin and the jacket, for the girl, Cho Hee. "What? Cannot hear you, mate!" shouted Jaemin, ran from Hyunjin who chased him behind.

"For a girl?" asked Renjun surprised as he passed his shirt towards Hyunjin, who had slobbery because of the girl. Jaemin and Jeno laughed. "Who's that girl?" asked Felix curiously because he missed that precious moment of Hyunjin, who never showed his feelings towards people even themselves. "Wait, wait, is that girl? The one with Kim Nari? What her name again, wait, she is my classmate!" said Haechan, tried to remember Cho Hee's name excitedly. "Ha! Cho Hee!" shouted Haechan loudly made the others surprised. "Yaa! Crazy are you?!" blew Renjun, could get heart attack this time.

"What did he do?" asked Yangyang, from Renjun's room while holding his phone. "When are you there?" another surprise, Yangyang who always gaming and cannot be apart from his beloved phone also he could be everywhere. There was also one guy who same as him, wait and see. "He covered her up, with his jacket and now regretting himself" said Jeno. Haechan, Renjun and Felix felt amazed. Hyunjin just smirked gently while put in his uniform into Renjun's washing machine. "Jacket? Why you didn't give your umbrella instead?" asked Seungmin and passed coca colas to these beloved moochers. Hyunjin stunned, 'that's right, why my jacket?' another stupidity, Hyunjin. "Aigoo" said Yangyang, shaking his head.

"You know what? He loves me more" said Jaemin. Everyone felt flared up and Haechan nearly wanted to punch Jaemin because of that cringe words. "Disgusting" replied Hyunjin annoyed while Jaemin laughed loudly.

CHOHEE'S POV

She ran down the street after got off the bus. The cloud still pouring down the rain, crying over something maybe. She opened the door and took off her wet shoes and socks. 'Mom will get angry if she sees this' murmured her while wiped the floor after washed up and changed herself into comfortable clothes. She put in her damp uniform into the washing machine. "Jacket" said Cho Hee and remembered back the incident, the unknown guy appears and gave her this jacket to cover up herself. "Who is he? Curious" she said and dumped the jacket into the washing machine too.

The next day, bright and shiny day where the sun glowed up at the sky. A flock of birds flew away happily after a cold and rainy day yesterday. Cho Hee struggled up with her unfinished homework yesterday because of her beautiful deep sleep after ran to home under the rain.

"Good morning, sister-in-law" a boy sat down on the seat in front of her with the biggest smile on his handsome face. "What are you doing here, Jaemin?" said those two boys were known as a part of a 'famous schoolboy' or 'F5'. Kim Nari looked up to Jaemin's face and suddenly became moody. Her body suddenly heated up with madness and narrowed her eyes down towards him. "Don't disturb me" said Kim Nari. Jaemin looked at her weirdly and said "Sshhh. Don't be bothered, I'm here for Cho Hee, not you, gangster." Cho Hee starred at Kim Nari's red face like she will blowing up again this time. "Don't disturb her too" she said, tried to protect Cho Hee as well.

"Don't worry girl" Jaemin looked at Cho Hee back.

"So, how are you? Are you fine? Did you got home safe yesterday?" asked Jaemin nonstop. Cho Hee blurred out as she was really wondered who Jaemin was. Another unknown boy here.

"Yes, safely arrived" said her and gazed at Kim Nari for help. "He is annoying Na Jaemin, the one with that guys over there, the famous F5" explained Kim Nari. Cho Hee turned back and saw Jeno and Felix who waved at her cheerfully.

"And known as sweet Nana, handsome Nana, boyfriend able Nana, I'm not that so annoyed you know" said Jaemin, another cringe statement. Narcissistic maybe. Cho Hee smiled pleasantly as she can't accepted the statement as well.

"Aaaa wanna spill a tea, you know what, Hyun..." his words were cut by Haechan screamed. "Na Jaemin! Here you are! Hyunjin madly searching for you!" Haechan pulled Jaemin and brought him out of the class before every tea he spilled out. Jeno and Felix sighed heavily and feel relieved after Haechan came and saved them. "Wanna get kill?" Haechan said to Jaemin .