'Damn it!' You thought, 'Why can't I just be useful?!'

"I should be able to shoot the hole in his neck again!" Mista said.

'WHY WOULD YOU ANNOUNCE THAT TO YOUR E N E M Y MISTA?!' You yelled in your head.

"If I can just get close enough to aim through the wall of air..." Mista continued.

"Mista you're being reckless!" You yelled, but your words fell on deaf ears.

"A computer disc." The man said as he reached for it, "I knew it! The thing you were trying to get was something to tell you how to get to the boss! I did it! Now we can finally figure out who the boss really is! All that's left now... Is Trish!" 

"Right after I finish you bastards off!" The man yelled as he snatched the disc, Come at me with all your futile attempts!"

"Mista!" Giorno yelled as he tore open his arm on the ice, causing blood to spurt out.

"What the hell are you doing?!" The man questioned.

"Having resolve is the ability to open up a path" The blond said, "we need to follow in the darkness!"

---Time skip because I just really wanna get this over with---

You watched, froze in horror, as Mista willingly shot himself.

As Mista's blood blocked the man's vision, Mista shot him backwards onto a metal spike.

"You asked me if I had the resolve for this..." Mista said as the man tried to claw away the blood, "Well, let me show you!"

"Shit! I need to get this out of my neck!" The man said as he squirmed around. You almost felt bad for him, he sounded so panicked.

Your brain couldn't process what he was saying, but you froze when Mista started to shoot himself while driving the enemy further into the spike.

"Mista!" You yelled as the Sex Pistols started to fade.

The man suddenly tilted his head, causing blood to gush from the wound.

You started to shake as you watched Mista get shot in the head, everything about this reminded you of your mother's death and why you hate gangsters.

--Flashback--

It was a cold December night in in Naples, the year was 1997. Despite knowing it wasn't safe, your mother and you were picking up a cake to surprise your father when he finished working. It wasn't any special occasion, but your father had been working hard recently and your mother felt like he needed to relax a bit. 

As you passed an alley, both your mother and you witnessed the murder of someone. Your mother hurried you out of there, but unfortunately you were witnesses. The gangster fired at you, and as quickly as you heard the gunshot, the bullet lodged in your right shoulder. Your mother tried to pull you along as you fell, but she ended up just shielding you under her own body. 

Several bullets ripped through the night as your mother smiled at you before breathing her last words.

"Why mama why?!" You yelled as tears streamed down your face.

"I did as you should, always take care of the ones you love." With one last smile your mother fell limp on top of you, her blood soaking into your clothes.

"Mama... wake up, come on. We gotta hurry and get out of here!" You pleaded as you held your mother's lifeless body.

The gangster approached you, but before he could fire another round, the police that arrived.

"Put your hands up!" The police officer yelled, but the man did not comply. Instead he started to pull the trigger. You closed your eyes, awaiting your own death. But when you hard a bullet, you felt no pain. When you opened your eyes, you saw the police officer had shot the gangster in the arm, causing him to drop the gun.

You could never forget that night, it was what pushed you to move forward in life and fight crime in your hometown. You never wanted anyone to suffer the way you did.

--back to the present--

When you looked back up you noticed Giorno holding the wounded Mista in his arms.

"Mista..." Giorno started, "Your resolve is shining upon the path, even brighter than the rising sun." 

As Giorno was monologuing, you had pulled yourself onto the shore and stood next to giorno.

"It's shining on the path..." You started, "That we're meant to take!"

"What the hell?!" The man yelled as you pulled out your stand before Giorno did, sending a flurry of kicks into the man.

"Len len len len len" Your stand shouted repeatedly.

When the spike finally poked through his throat your stand did a pose similar to the one Bucciarati did when he defeated the fishing rod dude.

"Troppo lento."

---

A/N

Sorry for not updating for like a week and a half, I just had no motivation to actually write this fight.

Anyways now we move on to where the plot actually starts to change, yay!

I unfortunately won't be able to update on Saturday, so stay tuned and I'll see you on Friday!