So We Meet Again?

Three Years Later 

I woke up to my beautiful baby Elijah Davon August.

Eli:Mommy mommy ..me hwangery.

Me: Baby its Hungry...and ok

I looked to my left and seen my handsome husband still asleep.I hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene routine.After I was done,I went downstairs to cook Eli some breakfast.I went to get the eggs when I feel a pair of hands on my waist.

Me: Goodmorning Isaiah.

Isaiah: hey honey.

You guys are probably thinking "your married? Yes,I'm married and I had the baby.See, when I left Roc I moved to San Fransisco.I went to live with my cousin Asia.I met Isaiah at the club and we got married 2 years into our relationship.I am a professional dancer and dance for many people like Chris Brown,Tyga,Nicki Minaj,etc.I haven't seen Ziyah,Ray,or Roc since I left. I know they are worried about me and the baby. Shit, Roc's not because he wouldn't have treated me like he did.Fuck him....but I still feel as if he is a peice of my life that is missing.

After Elijah ate,I got him dressed so that we can go to the mall and get him some new shoes and outfit. I put on some clothes(outfit in comment box) I kissed my husband goodbye and hopped into my black baby blue Mercedes Benz.I put Elijah in his carseat and put on my glasses.I started the engine and turned on the radio. The song No Lie was playing and I made my own remix.

Eli and Livi hella bad 

these crazy bitches are so sad 

mad at me 

boy please 

I sit you on one need.

We pulled up to the mall and got out .I walked into Foot Locker to buy me and Elijah matching shoes.I got 2 pairs of matching Adidas.We payed for the shoes and was about to walk to Charlotte Rousse when I bumped into someone.

Me: Oh .. I'm sorry

Unknown: Ye- OMFG ...OLIVIA IT'S ME ZIYAH...

Me: OMG...wssp girl.. I missed you.

Ziyah: Yea.. me too . girl how you been?

Me: I've been good.... I had the baby(looks down at Eli) Say hi Eli..

Eli: hi( standing behind me)

Ziyah: you look good girl...!

Me: Thanks ...you know I just got married..

Ziyah: than- * gco*

Roc: Where the hell did Ray go tha-*gco* Olivia? 

________________________________________

WELP GUYS THAT IS THE SECOND CHAPTER FOR TODAY.. TELL ME HOW I DID GUYSS...5 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS.