Chapter 6: I think...

Susan's POV:

I woke up by somebody laying right next to me. I was in their arms. I look up and saw..

"KAYDEN?!?!?!?!?!??!!?" I screamed.

He woke up and said, "Oh hey. How was your sleep?"

I quickly got out of his arms and ran to the bathroom. I puked, a lot.

He followed me and rubbed my back. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I got up and wash my mouth. "No. How much did I drink last night?"

"Well.." he said tapping his chin. "About 3-4 bottles, or less, or more. I don't know. I didn't keep track."

"Oh shit.. What.. uh, what did we do last night? Or I?" I ask him.

"We didn't do anything, you don't have to worry. You.. you got grind on a bit. Some pervs grabbed your ass and some tried to touch your.. you know," he told me.

"Oh my god. Are you sure we didn't do anything? You know.. you're that kinda guy that would've taken advan-"

He came up to me and said, "I will never, Susan. I would never take advantage of you like that."

"Kayden, I-"

He came onto me and pressed his lips onto mines. It was a long passionate kiss. I felt his tongue went into mines. I put my tongue into his. He picked me up by the waist and held onto it while I put my arms around his neck. He lay me onto my bed and was kissing my neck. I stroked his back, up and down. He bit onto my neck, leaving a mark. I moaned and groaned. I grabbed a handful of his hair and just tugged it. Not yank, but tug. I ruffled his hair.

He got off me. I ask, "Where are you going?"

He put his hand in the trash can.

"What are you-"

He picked up a condom, "This. Getting this, to be safe."

"You! You were going to-"

He grabbed me and kissed me deep. I kissed him back deeper.

He took off my shirt and I took off his.

He pulled my shorts down and I took off his.We were both in our undies.

He kissed down to my neck then down to my chest. He came back up and reconnected our lips.

"You're so beautiful," he said, kissing me.

I smiled and we continued kissing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi beautiful," Kayden says kissing my forehead.

"Hi," I said reaching up to kiss his lips.

"Oh shit," I said.

"What?" he asks.

"What time is it?"

He look at over to the side. "It's 2pm. Why?"

I got up and exclaimed, "Oh shit! We missed class!"

"Oh whatever," he said. "Who cares?"

"Ugh, fine."

He walks towards me and grabbed me close to him. "So.. I'm your first.. how was it?"

I hit his hard chest and said, "Oh shut up, Kayden." I roll my eyes.

"Hey, I'm everybody's first," he said shrugging.

"Gross, Kayden!" I said detaching myself from him.