Distant Love

• Dedicated to Cheyenne Henley

I was  at a party, one with drinking, sex upstairs, and unfortantly one with cops, when IT happend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'So, hows it going," i tried to say cooly to a senior that goes to my school, but i was undeniably drunk,so the words came out as' shhho, hosh it gowwindg'

He turned and looked at me and laughed. While he was drunk i had enogh time to memrisehis body, Bleach blonde hair, green eyes, sculpted features, and a tight white shirt that showed a six-pack.

I was really drunk so all of that turned me on so i just stuck my toungue in his open mouth and plastered my lips to his.

He immediatly stop laughing and tried to pry me off but i just wrapped my arms around him like a leech.

After a while he just relaxed and started engaging to, then his hands got touchy feely.

Those hands turned me on,i started moaning in pleasure.

So he stopped and looked me dead in the eye, ' Are you absolutly sure your going to do this,' oh but i was already dragging him upstairs.

I was being pulled in to a large room, in this big house where the parties at.

He saw the surprise on my face, and smirked stating,' Its my house don't worry, so we can....... you know and you can sleep over and go home in the morning, Is that alright?'

I nodded and he went to perch on the bed, leaving me to think of how this is going to happen, oh the perfect idea.

i walked up to him and started  my plan.

I slowly caressed his whole body,leaving him hot and ready.

I took off my shirt, and pants displaying my lingre'.

He looked at me and groaned in wanting.

 I laughed and seductivly said as a posed for him," Do you want it,'

He just smiled and grabbed me by my hips. I was on him befor you know it.

He took off all my lingre' and pushed into me, i was astounded at the feel and began grinding into him.

Then the tension started building, and the condom expanded inside me and i felt it brake, oh god, right then my life would change forever.

I got a call right then, and he just looked at me glazy eyed.

He pulled out and the condom fell, he started to apologize, i said 'it is fine well deal with this later ok?'

 He nodded.

I grabbed my cell phone and answered it.

I never would have guessed that that voice would cause me to lose what happiness i had.

'Hello, Ms. Tracy Stoball," the voice asked i answered yes.

'Ok we are very sorry, but your father has passed away in an unfortunate accident, and your mother is in a coma, oh and this is Sandy Hollick Hospital calling.

 I dropped the phone in shock, and went numb.

That is what the conversation  went like, this is what i heard.

"Hello little girl, we killed your parents, but your mothers body is still alive, come pay our bills because even though this just happend we dont care about, you just the money and have a good life now that its ruined."

How could my dad be dead, and my mom in a coma, oh and to top that all off my stupid desicions have probaly got me pregnant.

All i could think was,'how could my life get worse, but oh, it does.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want more? comment and i will