Shattered Hearth, Full of Void: JD part 3

YN ran through the tunnels, I couldn't believe it, after the first semi-tremor, Tanith had lost himself ... when he felt a movement under his feet, - "this is very familiar to me ... it's almost like in that movie, what was called ???? Oh yes ... Tremors ... oh shit ... JUMP NOW, TO THE ROOF AND THE SIDES OF THE TUNNEL NOW NOW"

Almost as if she had summoned them, two huge thorny worms with mouths full of teeth ... Zeus could not get a good grip on the wall of the tunnel and fell to the ground, which attracted the tension of the first worm.

YN POV....

- "Not on my guard, damn supercharged and rotten spaghetti" said yn and threw himself at him while HEPHAESTUS and PERSEPHONE fought each other ... I beheaded the first with a lot of trouble, it was hard ... literally ... it was as hard as metal ... but nothing is immortal ... and his head was mine...

the last worm got unhinged after being injured by my siblings and started hitting the tunnel walls causing a cave-in ... just yelled, - "RUN TO THE END OF THE TUNNEL, WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE DOORS TO DEEPNEST ... RUN NOW "I said and took Zeus and put him against my chest ...." put your legs around my girl and hug me tight "I told my brother ... that it is common to have four arms, with two I hold Zeus and with the other two I can fight ...

I utter a spectral scream and make the tunnel finish collapsing on the worm.... I kill it.... hooray ... but I plug the tunnel and I can't follow Hephaestus and PERSEPHONE.... boo ... but as my grandmother said ... a nail pulls out another nail ... and I see a semi tunnel open to one side, so I use my nail and break it and I see a tunnel very very very very, very deep and dark ... So I do what any reasonable and sensible and intelligent being would do...

- "CANYON BALL" I shout and jump into the unknown ... yes, it was the most reasonable thing..... Wink wink.... (I miss having eyebrows and moving features ...)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It has been hours of going from one place to another, but something urges me to go this way ... something deep inside of me ... because I am more concerned about going to this place, instead of looking for my brothers ???, it is the same that when I found Hephaestus that day something urged me to stay in that stinking place ...

Something was not right, the further we entered the tunnel, the more I felt restless ... Zeus was still in my arms but now he was starting to shake, something was altering him too ... the younger a vessel, the more instinctive it is, something was definitely very evil...

Then I stopped in my tracks ... a noise began to be heard in the tunnel, a noise ... that freezes my blood ...

CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRACK CRACK, CRUNCH ...

WRRIIIIEELLLLLLLKKKK... CRUSH... SHIIIIIIIIIISSHHHHIEEEEE

MY MIND BEGAN TO TURN THAT SOUND FOREVER I WOULD HAVE IT ON MY MIND ...

THAT SOUND.... THAT SOUND... THAT HELL SOUND...

I LISTENED TO IT ALL MY CHILDHOOD....

THAT SOUND.... IT'S OF....

I get closer to see... I don't want to... but I do, I hug Zeus tightly, I can see that he starts shedding Void tears....

In front of me is an image that will forever remain etched in the nightmares deep within my mind...

Void... .void... Void stains on the cavern floor.... On the walls... and in the jaws of two huge worms .......