Story Of Jasmine Miller (On Hold Slowly Updating)

This is about me My name is Jasmine Miller I am 18 yrs and live with my boyfriend anyways I have a younger sister named Layla Miller her and I are close anyways I love listening to my boyfriend's Band. My favorite color is Red and Orange.I am Smart,Intelligent,Pretty,Courageous and Always Curious

__________________________________________________________________________________

I wake and rub my eyes and stretch to see that my boyfriend of 1 year isn't in bed so I get up and take a shower and blow dry my hair and pick out a Blue V Neck and Jeans then put on my favorite black heels and walk downstairs and see James making Sausage,Eggs,Toast and I sneak behind James and put my hands on his waist watching him cook he turns around and smiles at me and says Hi and then hugs me then kisses me. We eat and then I tell him that I have to pick up my little sister Layla from my mom's house. We are going to have a girls day since we are going shopping at the mall then we are going to grab food from our favorite restraunt In & Out Burger.He says it's fine with him and he will be at  the Studio with the guys I said ok and we kissed then I left and got in my Cobalt LS put my keys in the igniton and headed towards my Mom's house. James POV Kendall can I talk to you? Kendall says yes what is it? Kendall asks I am thinking about proposing to Jasmine I already have the ring where do you think I should propose? James asks Kendall says how about the beach and James says thanks man....