San calls Hongjoong while wooyoung works on grabbing the others. They drove quickly to the hospital.

"MY BABY!" Hongjoong yells. Seonghwa was busy getting patched up in the emergency room. He probably couldn't walk for a while.

"THOSE BITCHES ARE GOING TO GET IT. IM FINDING THEM!" Hongjoong grabs his gun out from his pocket and was ready to run out.

"Hey hey hyung, calm down. Seonghwa hyung will be fine, he just needs to get stiched up and maybe wear a cast for the time being." Yunho says.

"YEAH BUT THOSE MOTHERFUCKS HURT MY BOYFRIEND!" Hongjoong yells.

"We will find them but for now, let's just wait for Seonghwa hyung okay. He wouldnt want to hear you went out there alone." Mingi says. Hongjoong sighs.

"Fine. I'll calm down BUT THOSE FUCKERS WILL GET IT FOR SHOOTING MY HUBBY." Hongjoong says.

Woosan and hongjoong stayed in the hospital for a little while, yungi and Jongsang left earlier to guard the place...well txt were there but like there weren't enough people and it wasn't safe to just crowd at the hospital, they could easily be targeted down.

Wooyoung's phone rings.

"hello?"

"It's me, Jiah. Sanghoon confessed his plans about you guys. He thinks I'm joining him."

"Maybe he does still love you."

"Eh, I wouldn't really say that. I kinda forced him to."

"And how?"

"A blowjob. It only works if you offer something to him."

"Eww you went to suck his disgusting dick."

"You think I wanted to? I had to do it to get some truth out of him."

"Did you brush your teeth after?"

"Of course. His small willy has been through so many bodies."

"I might just vomit thinking about that."

"Well you asked for it."

"I never-you know what just tell me what he said."

"Hmm well...he said he wanted to track you guys down. Somehow manipulate all of you. Then bring you to his 'lair' and then from there torture all of you."

"That's literally a simple plan. Please yeosang can think of better plans then him!"

"Exactly, by the way how is yeosang?"

"Oh well he and his boyfriend have been great."

"That's great. Oh I'm getting a call from my mom. Gotta go bye."

"Make sure to watch sanghoon."

"As per usual." Jiah says. The call ends. Wooyoung goes back into the hospital room. Seonghwa was moved to a ward after the surgery.

"You two should go back."

"Haha no. We don't wanna leave you guys here. Who knows sanghoon is purposely doing this to get you alone and then attack you." San says.

"Fine. But look away please."

"What are you doing hyung?"

"Just look away."

"Uhh okay?"

Hongjoong leans in and pecks seonghwa's lips. He pouts and holds his boyfriend's hand. He whispers a quiet 'please wake up' to him. Hongjoong really wanted to cry but he had to be strong. Just then, he felt himself getting trapped in his little state.