Chapter 17: Thoughts

a/n: hey guys I'm gonna write about every single person in this chapter so it might be long or it might NOT be long so enjoy!

After 3 weeks later

Ethan's POV

Yay! I'm FINALLY out of this dreadful hospital after 3 fricken weeks. And Yeah everything is back to normal like good old days, me and y/n are again a THING again and we still have to film. School. well we still have to go to school cause EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GO TO SCHOOL, oh how I wish I was homeschooled. 

The whole gang is back together, but I still have some difficulties in walking since I haven't walked in 4 WEEKS like that's a MONTH! Anyways I have to start filming again tomorrow and go to school, I wish the teacher's and student won't be like "OMG you finally came back!" or like the girl students are like "Dump y/n and date me!". 

y/n's POV

Yeah Ethan is ok now and that bitch ass Tiffany is keep on saying "Your dead Talabis" or "Ethan fainted because of you." and it's really pissing me of and I literally want to teach her a lesson to not mess with me but there is always teacher's around us. like in classrooms there is a teacher and in playtime there is a playtime duty teacher at lunchtime the principle is usually sitting in the cafeteria looking at us like some kind of maniacs and there's just no escape. I want to punch the bitch in the face and kick her where it hurts. And then there are these creepy looking boy's always looking at me with a sly smirk on their ugly bad-looking faces. I have to go to school tomorrow and film after school so I gotta sleep...

Tj's POV

I'm so grateful that y/n and Ethan are back together! y/s/n FOREVER! Anyways life has been complicated, and by that I mean really really complicated...

So there's this girl named Tiffany and her goons Gory and Luni(change both of the names if it's your name) they are pissing me off. I heard y/n and Eden both talk about her before and she seems like she really hates us. In English class, which sadly I'm stuck with her. I would already receive the "your dead" glare from her. Gory would always say "I can't believe you play Vanya in TUA you're too ugly. it should be me." And she does her annoying little twirl and trips me as she walks away with Luni. I can't believe those three, tomorrow I have to go to school AGAIN at least I can go film after school.

Blake's POV

I'v noticed y/n has been different and is kinda lowkey avoiding the whole gang. And I'm not lying because I know my sister best. Before school opened when she goes back home me and her would always watch Tv together but now she just goes up to her room and locks the door, like who does that! She is NOT talking to any of us so I'm gonna spy on her tomorrow at school. Life's great I guess, Ethan is back in shape even though he can't walk that well.

I really wish tomorrow won't be a BAD bad day, cause every time I wake up and think "oh it's gonna be a good day!" it always ends in a bad bad day.

Aidan's POV

LIFE CAN BE GOOD or it can be bad, cause now my life is okay i guess? school is terrible as always and I'm not lying but these annoying girls are always staring at me and it's fucking creeping me out. The teachers don't really care about these stuff so I just walk away. To be honest I have a small feeling wanting to date y/n but Ethan's dating her sooo I guess I'll just find somebody else.

Filming is great but I feel like I really need to relax a bit because every time I shoot something I have anxiety. 

Eden's POV

Ok I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I HATE LIFE. I have been so weird around Cameron, since he is my crush. School sucks like "DUDE IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN!", these girls named Tiffany, Luni and Gory is really getting on my nerves. They suck and is jealous of literally EVERYTHING. their annoying little demons who just loves to cause trouble.

The only thing that cheers me up is filming the umbrella academy because every one is VERY nice there. I wish Christmas could just come now, I can just film and chill instead of going to the darn thing named school.

Cameron's POV

Am I the only one who's enjoying life? because the whole cast has been so distant away from each other this few month and to be honest I'm lonely now. i really want to bring the gang together again. And that is going to be hard, because they all are depressed, sad, annoyed and definitely in a huge mood right now. I mean I have this huge crush on Eden and I'll just have to face her without stuttering or doing something embarrassing. I"m bored asf everyday to be serious. NOBODY! AND I MEAN NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON IS HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I really wish this coldness could end right now, like this second.

Tiffany the bitch POV

I got every single thing planned out to get Ethan to be mine and trap y/n in a warehouse. And she will pay for dating Ethan *Maniac laughter* I have Luni and Gory with me so every thing is PERFECT. now I have to lure her into the school bathroom and just trap her frickin face and MISSION COMPLETED.  I hate her so much, I should'v been the one playing number 8 not her and her bitchy attitude. urg i wish I can just ban her from our school...Wait I can! If I lure her into a abandoned place that nobody has ever been then she will disappear from this world! I'm such a genius! *MANIAC LAUGHTER*