Just like before, she trampled his kindness to the ground again.

She thought he would be angry. She trampled on his kindness, he should be disappointed. He should be disappointed no matter how, his kindness had been trampled over and over again.

However, he just looked at the smashed glass with a lifeless gaze, just like every time before when she refused his kindness, his eyes dimmed and his expression was faintly lost.

"Where is not to your liking? I'll redo it."

Lin Qingqing was about to crumble, because of her cruelty, on account of his pity, she was really about to crumble.

"You know, Yi Zeyan, I don't love you at all, you make me sick, you make me sick, make me sick! I don't want your things either. Do you understand?" She choked up and felt sour on her nose. "So, divorce me as soon as possible, alright?"

"Five years have not yet passed."

She didn't dare to talk and face him anymore. She was really afraid that she would collapse. Bending over, she kept calming herself down until her mood was almost recovered, then answered. "I'm leaving. Don't come to me later."

However, he grabbed her hand. "Will you go back with me? Go back and live with us. The child can walk and call people now. Will you go back and see him?"

Lin Qingqing wanted to shake off his hand, to run away quickly, to be more cruel to him, but in the end she didn't do anything, and went back with him.

Xiao Yuan really already could walk, even could call her with unclear articulation.

"Ma ma, ma ma, ma ma."

He was so cute, with big eyes, chubby, white and tender. She wanted to hold him every time she saw him. But she knew that she would leave one day. It was better for him not to like her mother than to let him and her raise any affection, reluctant to be apart.

Telling herself, she was a bad person and she didn't deserve to have children.

Therefore, she avoided him and did not want him to be close, and he was very obedient. He would be far away from her, but where he could see her, played with his toys, and then sometimes looked up and sweetly called her "Ma ma."

The job search didn't go smoothly. She started to compose her own music and submit it. However, each time she submitted, she was rejected. She couldn't sing anymore and didn't have any work. Her talents were not appreciated. Was she really couldn't accomplish anything without Yi Zeyan?

How could she catch up with him? His company was getting bigger now. He had become a popular figure in Beicheng, and became the best young entrepreneur. He had gone further and further, but she was standing still.

She couldn't catch up with him, maybe she wouldn't be able to catch up with him for the rest of her life.

Looking at the rejection papers scattered all over the floor, she really felt very weak. This kind of powerlessness drove her to suffocate. She got addicted to drinking and also liked the feeling of being paralyzed by alcohol. However, she always hid in the room to drink alone, didn't want to be seen by the child, and didn't want to smoke to hurt the child's bodies, so she hid and was always depressed by herself.

However, on that day, he pushed open her door. She had drunk a lot of wine and was a little dizzy. She saw that little boy come to her step by step.

"Ma ma, ma ma don't cry, ma ma, Xiao Yuan love ma ma."

With unclear articulation, he came to her, and then he held out his fleshy little hand to wipe her tears.

Lin Qingqing didn't want him to see her like this, and she wanted to push him away, but she forgot that she still had a cigarette in her hand, and she was dizzy after drinking, and with a shake of her hand, the cigarette ash fell on his arm.