"Why... Why? My voice..."

Lin Zhenzhen hastily rushed to her: "Don't speak in a hurry, the doctor said that your throat has affected the vocal cords due to inhalation damage. It will take a few days to recover before you can speak normally."

"Affecting the vocal cords? Is it serious?"

Lin Zhenzhen avoided her eyes, "I don't know yet."

Then, she remembered the child whom she saved and asked, "How's the child?"

"He's fine."

Lin Qingqing was relieved.

At this time, several people were standing at the ward's door, these people were Lin Peng, Liang Feifei, Liang Xin and two policemen.

Seeing Lin Qingqing awake, Liang Xin rushed to her side, "Qingqing, how are you? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Lin Qingqing shook her head.

One of the two policemen came forward to ask, "Are you Lin Qingqing?"

Lin Qingqing nodded, she did not understand why the police came here.

"Can you speak?"

Lin Qingqing could not help to ask: "Is there something wrong?"

The policeman said in a businesslike tone: "We suspect you have something to do with the 4.10 Tiancheng Street arson. If you can speak, please come with us."

Hearing this, Lin Qingqing was completely shocked. She looked at the policemen in daze, and then looked at Lin Peng and the others. "What do you mean?"

Lin Peng was somewhat angry and also felt distress, saying only, "Just come with the policemen first, they will let you out after they investigate it more clearly."

Lin Qingqing was still in a daze. Lin Zhenzhen could not bear it, rushing to the two policemen, "Mr. Police, you see.. she has just woken up. The doctor said her injury was a little severe, she is having a hard time speaking now. Can you take her to investigate after she recovers for two days?"

Looking at each other, the two policemen finally nodded after probably considering that she was indeed injured.

As soon as the police left, Lin Qingqing learned about the situation from Lin Zhenzhen and others. It turned out that the boss's wife of the steamed bun shop insisted that she had set her house on fire. After all, she was the only one who had been to the shop before her house caught fire.

"I didn't set the fire, I just went to have breakfast, not to mention, how could I set the fire? I didn't have the motive to set the fire, and I also saved the boss's child."

Lin Zhenzhen could not hide her heartache. "The boss's wife said that you were smoking when you entered the store, and she specially warned you not to throw cigarette butts around. She said that you may be deliberately against her. When they left, you deliberately threw the cigarette butts next to the gas in the store when they were not paying attention. As for the child you saved, she said that since the fire was not set by you, why are you so kind to save a person regardless of the danger of life if not because of your guilty conscience."

Lin Qingqing couldn't believe what she had heard, she felt that her three views had been severely impacted.

"I don't smoke. You know that, I never smoke."

At this time, Lin Peng was also very angry, but he still comforted her with a soft voice: "Don't worry, the police will give you justice after a clear investigation."

Lin Qingqing did not expect that things would turn out like this. She missed the opportunity to take part in the competition in order to save people. Not only did she have a throat injury, and it was still hard to say whether she could recover. Her calf was also injured, and it was impossible to say that it would not leave a scar. Fortunately, she was comforted when the child was saved, but she did not expect that she was clearly well-intentioned to save people, but she was regarded as an arson suspect.