Wanting Officer Barkley

ابدأ من البداية

"Thanks partner." He said.

"Yeah, don't mention it. I'll catch ya tomorrow." I said and walked out of the bar feeling the breeze blow past my face. The breeze felt nice, but I still couldn't help but sigh. Maybe I was getting to old for sex. I thought and laughed to myself. I was in my early twenties, I was at my sex peak, right? Or maybe I haven't found the right one. Great now I was starting to sound like my sister. Tonight just wasn't a good one.

I walked to my car running my hand through my hair. I was about to get in when something caught my attention from across the street. I turned my head slightly and saw it.

It was a woman probably early twenties, tan skin, long legs, brown hair, and she was dressed in a tube top and a short skirt with knee high leather boots. She was leaning her body against a small four door car twirling her hair, clearly flirting with someone. That's when I realized she was a prostitute.

"You gotta be kidding me." I whispered to myself and began walking over. Apparently the guy in the car saw me because he pushed the prostitute to the ground and speedily drove away.

I ran over to the girl on the ground who was cursing under her breath. She had a broken heel and her shirt fell down a little bit exposing the top of her breast, but what caught my eye was that she was absolutely breath taking.

"Problem?" I asked with a smirk.

****************************************************************************************************************

Riley's P.O.V

It was my first night on the streets. I never did this before but my friend Faith said it would be easy, I mean how hard could it be to have sex with a random stranger for cash? I rolled my eyes at the thought now. After agreeing to prostitution she told me the in's and out's, especially since I was new to this area, but hey it had the best hospital here. Which is what exactly got me here in the first place.

See, I was in college where I studied culinary arts. I loved food and I loved to make it. I was doing great, until I got the phone call saying my mother was seriously ill and had fallen into a coma, so I was forced to come down here to help pay the bills.

This wasn't the first thing I tried. I worked at a grocery store and diners, but I was a klutz which didn't work out well. So then Faith suggested this, and at first I wanted to puke at the thought of some strange man touching me in that way, but then I became desperate.

Which is how I got here.

Finally after two long hours in the cold a car pulled up to me with a very attractive man in it. "Hey sweetheart, how much?" I smiled sweetly at him before I leaned slight propping my breasts up so they were nice and perky.

"Depends on what you are looking for?"

"Well I was thinking a little," He stopped when he looked out the passenger window, and his lovely perverted grin turned into a look of fear. "Oh shit." He whispered.

"Wha-" I didn't get to finish because he had me shoved out of the window and I fell on the ground hitting my butt.

"Son of a-" I stopped when I saw a pair of feet. I slowly moved my gaze up his body and found a badge hooked to his shirt. Crap!

"Problem?" He asked with a smirk but I kept quiet. This man was so handsome. He had blue icy eyes, dark thick short hair, and beneath that uniform he was very muscular. Then I realized he was still a cop. A good looking cop, but a cop. Then it really hit me this was the cop Faith continually warned me about. Officer Barkley, the most charming and handsome cop that was on the force. With his charm and beauty he used it to get under everyone's skin, but not mine, not now.