Hermione: *lonely

He is on the train to the Dursley's, Ronald. He does this at the same time each week.

Ron:

Rnt u meant to be in a clas

Hermione: I finished all of the work and got permission to leave early.

Ron: of course u did

When is harry geting back

?

Hermione: He should be back soon, he usually texts when he's on the train

It says he's active

Ron: hArry we c u

Hermione: We see you, Harry

Ron: come out comeo ut come out

Hermione: You cannot hide from us

Unable to control his smile, Harry quickly typed up a message.

Harry: I'm here

Ron: than kgod

Hermione: Good. I think Ron was about to have a melt down in the space of a few minutes that you weren't conjoined at the hip

Ron: stfu

Harry: Remus doesn't believe me about the nightmares

Ron: o shit

Hermione: How do you know this? Did he say 'I don't believe you' because sometimes we can take things out of context and they become untrue

Harry: that's exactly what he said but about remembering fake things or something

Ron: thats bloody annoying

Harry: ik

Hermione: There have been studies that show that but I suppose we should be wondering how Professor Lupin knows that, unless he studied it himself. He is a very smart man but you are the person who knows your nightmares the best, Harry. So don't let him get you down.

Harry: yeah tru thanks

Ron: u dont need to call him profesor lupin hermoine itsnot like hes stil our teacher

Hermione: It's just about respecting a brilliant teacher.

Harry: lol

Hermione: It's not meant to be funny

Ron: lol

Harry: lol

Hermione: 

Ron: hey thats mine

Ron: hey thats mine

how dare u use it aganst me

Looking up from his phone with a smile on his face, Harry noticed the train slowing down. He quickly typed "gtg, i'm at the station" before shoving his phone into the pocket of his old jeans and grabbing his suitcase handle. When the sliding doors opened, he got to his feet and did his best to beat the crowd to the platform so that he wouldn't have to be pushing everyone.

One wheel refusing to budge on his suitcase, Harry walked over to the stairs and pulled out his phone as he climbed.

Made it back safe, he texted to his godfathers. Not because he wasn't angry anymore, but because he always texted them that he's safe. He may be mad but he wasn't a monster.

Patting his back pocket just to make sure he had taxi money, Harry plotted out his journey in his head as he walked. Up the stairs, buy a snack, catch a taxi, hide in your room. Up the stairs, buy a snack, look at Malfoy, catch a taxi, hide in your room. Up the- wait, what?

Harry stopped in his tracks.

Across the street a familiar boy in a long black overcoat and extraordinarily pale hair shuffled down the pathway, his brow slightly furrowed, hands in his pockets.