Dancing Keys

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

...

Kinsella Ava Rowne is into dancing. She loves to complement her fast and swift movements with speedy and upbeat music. Hiphop to be exact. She has a lot of potential and talent but there's a snake pit. She came from a big, old, rich family. Her family's business and assets are so huge she merely lose interest to it. She thinks it's so bland and boring. Her parents will always drown themselves with their business. They are so perfectionist. Always want things to go with the plan accordingly, no smudge and mistakes. As their daughter, they also want Kinsella to be perfect. They want her to grow up with gracefulness, elegance and sophistication surrounding her. Poise, posture, proper choice of words and formal manners are very important inside their mansion and wherever they go. Kinsella hates it very much. She feel suffocated. She feel like a dog who always needs to follow and gratify it's master's commands. She hate that since her childhood, they forced her to study on a musical and piano class. Her parents doesn't agree with her hiphop dancing. It doesn't suit their taste and it's staining her supposedly elegant and decent demeanor. Even if she's not into instruments, she forced herself to play and learn the piano in where she met the gorgeous and popular Paesyn Holeary.