Jules Leaving

(Rue's Perspective)

After Jules had left, I walked home alone, and cold, drowning in my own tears. I was supposed to go on that train with her. So why didn't I?

Well the obvious answer is, I can't just run off and leave my family. I mean, yes I love Jules, so much. But if she really loved me, she would've got off the train with me.

Ouch. The truth hurts.

Anyways, I walked home. It was dark outside and cold. Freezing actually. Realized I left my dad's sweater inside. Good thing I didn't leave without it.

I walk inside and of course, Gia and my mom were asleep. It was late.

I walk inside my bedroom, and scramble around for the familiar sweater. Once I've collected it I quickly put it on. As usual, it was nice and warm.

I lay upon my bed, staring at my ceiling. I think about doing drugs. Besides, the only reason I stayed clean for so long was for Jules. She made me wanna be a better person, and for a really long time, I thought i was.

But I was actually stupid. I stayed clean for Jules. And now that shes gone, what was the goddamn point? I mean, now that shes gone she won't care if I just do a little bit of drugs.

I reach under my bed, looking for the little I had left. I pick it up, bringing it into my sight. I stare at it, laying in my hand.

Shit. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm still stupid. I didn't just stay clean for Jules. I stayed clean for the sake of my family. My friends. For the sake of my life. I could be dead, if I keep on with these drugs. Is that what I want though? I've got to stop being selfish. I can't die. It would break my mom, and my poor little sister.

I throw the drugs in the trash. Wow. That wasn't so hard Rue. You did it. Your going to stay clean.

(Jule's Perspective)

Okay, I'm the stupid one. I love Rue. So much, shes my bestfriend. Maybe even more if I didn't leave her.

I don't even know why I stayed on the train. I was selfish. So selfish. I didn't think about no one, but myself.

What if Rue falls back into those drugs? It would be my fault..

What do I do now? I can't go back now. Shit, fuck, I'm screwed. Should I text her? No, maybe I should text Kat, shes smart and will definitely know what to do.

Jules: Hey Kat you up?

(Kat's Perspective)

I had just got back from my "friends" house and was looking forward to going back to writing fanfiction on my computer, when I get a unexpected text from Jules.

Kat: Hey girl, what's up?

Jules: I'm freaking out right now

Kat: um, lol what's wrong?

Jules: Me and Rue were supposed to leave together, but she got off the train, and I stayed on

Kat: holy shit, where are you at?

Jules: the trains leaving East Highland and going off into the city

Kat: do you think Rue will be okay?

Jules: that's why I'm worried

Kat: well, I'll see what's going on with her

(Jule's Perspective)

When Kat reassured me she'll make sure Rue is okay, I stopped panicking.

Honestly I'm getting kinda tired, and this train rides gonna be while, so I might as well take a nap.

I lay my head on my backpack, closing my eyes slowly, falling asleep.

Authors note: I know this chapter is short and quick, I just wanted to get it over with, because we all know what really happened. And if you dont, you should probably go watch euphoria right now :3