+++

"Alright so it's over here." He moves over to his desk, unplugging something from underneath. "But you don't get it yet." Turning to me, he sits down in his chair, watching me in the doorway, waiting for me to say something. I glance at the call he's in, the boys probably still talking among themselves. "So, did you know I was Dream or-...?"

I looked away from his computers and nodded, looking at his defeated face.

"It was the cake post on social media, wasn't it?"

"It was at the store-"

"Oh?" He raises a brow.

"The first time. I thought your voice was familiar, but I didn't confirm it until the cake picture on your twitter." I said, glancing over at the call again.

"Ah.." He hummed, then looked at his call with the boys. "You wanna meet them?" He points to the call. "You keep looking at my call." He chuckles.

"I- I don't know." I look down, kind of unsure of this. I feel like I violated him by barging into his room without meaning to. This wasn't supposed to go the way I expected it to. I was gonna let him tell me he was Dream, not force it out of him. Not this way. He motioned for me to come over, getting out of his chair. He pats his seat, allowing me to take my time sitting down. Putting the headphones on my ears, I hear Bad talking about how he had stuff to do later. Clay unmuted and speaks up.

"Hey guys, change of plans for now, can't record anymore, sorry. Maybe another day. I also can't hear you guys. I have my friend using the headphones." He pulled up a chair, though it doesn't look as comfortable as the one I'm sitting in. "Guys, this is my friend (Y/n)."

"Hi." I force out, terrified. Terrified. Terrified for no reason, just extremely anxious.

"A GIRL????" Sapnap and George both screamed.

"Wait- (Y/n)? Dream told me and Sapnap about you once or twice." George said.

"Once or twice is an understatement." Sapnap said.

"Their voice is really cute." Bad just commented in the back, but kind of gets drowned out by Sap's and George's voices talking over him. I heard him though.

"Since when was she-"

"Sapnap- She can hear you." Bad snapped.

"Sorry."

"How long have you known Dream?" George asked.

"For a couple weeks now. It was kind of an accident meeting him too." I said, my voice shaken from the boy's outburst earlier. I was a little more calm than before, but still a little anxious.

"Hey, sorry to be sudden, but I have to take care of my cat, they just puked everywhere, already texted Dream I was leaving. Sorry I didn't spend lots of time on the call! It was really nice to meet you (Y/n)!!" Antfrost left before I could say anything. Oh.

"Uh- Ok." I whispered, looking over at Clay, before taking a deep breath.

"Wait- Question." Sapnap waited and I gave a hum in response. "Did you know that he was Dream or-? Like did you know him before you found out or were you like a fan?"

"I, uh, was a fan, but it didn't cross my mind who he was until after he posted the picture of the cake for his sister's birthday." I answered. "I work at that bakery."

"Ohhhh. Okay. Just wondering is all." Sapnap's voice faded.

"Wait so you know us?" Bad chimed in.

"Yeah." I nodded, even though they couldn't see it, Clay could. I turned to him. "Clay?"