Day Five: "Another Time; Another Place"

Start from the beginning

"I know," Law repeated. That didn't keep Law from stealing another kiss from Luffy. A kiss he had no right to have, a kiss that should have never happened. This was as bad as Lorilei ending up with Chris. Luffy's hands slid up Law's shirt and Law didn't have the gull to stop it. Luffy hummed against Law's lips and the world melted away. It was just them and nothing else mattered. Luffy pushed on Law's chest.

Looks like Luffy finally came to his senses and was putting an end to this madness. Law pulled away, waiting for Luffy to tell him to leave and not come back. Waiting for Luffy to tell Law that they couldn't do this. But Luffy didn't do any of that.

He pulled off his shirt and laid back on the bed, pulling on Law's shirt collar and bringing him back down. Law'd be lying if he said his eyes didn't wander down Luffy's chest. There was the faint mark of an old hickey on his collar bone. The fire of jealousy rose in his gut but Law forced it down. He had Luffy now didn't he?

"You're going to regret this," Law said. The words made his heartache and his eyes sting.

"Maybe," Luffy said quietly. He pressed a quick kiss against Law's lips. "Maybe not."

Law's shirt came off next. Then the grinding and more kissing.

It was everything they shouldn't be doing. Everything that made no sense and everything that would only lead to pain for both of them. But everything that felt too good, so right, and so, inexplicitly selfish. The undignified indulgence of unfaithful lovers was not only venomous but contagious. The guilt that would follow would be enough punishment if karma didn't have anything to say about it. Law was hard, unforgivably hard for the man under him. Their pants were on the floor and Law wasn't going to turn back now. Not so long as Luffy would allow it.

Law pulled away from Luffy with a deep breath, cursing his need for air.

"Don't have lube," Law muttered, grinding against Luffy, making him gasp just a little.

"That's fine," Luffy replied, already bringing Law's fingers to his lips. The way Luffy pushed his tongue between Law's fingers made Law incredibly impatient. He wanted to rail Luffy until he was screaming "Torao" at the top of his lungs.

Neither of them could really have that though.

Law slid his free hand up Luffy's thigh and brought his leg up to get the proper angle. He slowly pulled his fingers from Luff's mouth and pressed them into Luffy. Luffy took a sharp breath as Law began to stretch him out. He did it slowly. It was hell waiting to be able to fuck Luffy freely but Luffy's moan's would be way worth it in no time.

When Luffy was sufficiently stretched out Law re-positioned himself.

Luffy moaned at the feeling of Law pushing into him. It was so good and made Luffy claw at the sheets.

"Torao!" Luffy gasped and arched his back at the raw feeling of it all. Law closed his eyes, and slowly pushed into Luffy until he was balls deep in him. He waited there. Waited for Luffy to get used to his size. Law leaned down and kissed Luffy to distract himself from the agony and impatience.

Law pulled away and there were tears in Luffy's eyes.

"Are you alright, do you want me to stop?" Law asked. Luffy shook his head, taking a deep and shaky breath. His lip trembled and Law wasn't sure which question Luffy was saying no to.

"No, keep going," Luffy said. Almost begged, really.

"A-are you sure?" Law asked. Luffy didn't seem very sure at all. With another deep breath, Luffy wrapped his legs around Law's waist and rocked his hips, humming quietly.