Day One: Affection

Start from the beginning

Luffy hoped in and Law pulled out of the parking spot. As soon as they were on the road Law took Luffy's hand in his. He kissed the back of it as he drove and rubbed circles on Luffy's hand with his thumb.

It was only about ten minutes before Law pulled into his assigned parking space that was labeled the same as his and Luffy's apartment. Luffy's bike was parked in the spot next to them.

"Im so hungry I could eat 12 whole tacos!" Luffy exclaimed, jumping out of the car. "No, 14!"

Luffy started heading up the stairs.

"You're not getting even a tortilla if you don't help me with groceries," Law threatened.

"Oh!" Luffy gasped. "I forgot!" Luffy backtracked all the way to the back of the car and helped Law carry in the groceries. They for everything up to their apartment in one go. Luffy called it a win.

Law started putting the groceries away as soon as the bags hit the ground while Luffy got the movie ready.

"Torao," Luffy called. "Which one is the first?" Luffy asked.

"Curse of the Black Pearl," Law replied.

"It's not on Netflix!"

"Disney Plus."

"Oh!"

Luffy let the intro play out but paused it before the actual movie started.

"Do you need help?" Luffy waltzed into the kitchen as Law got the last of the groceries put into the pantry.

"Nope," Law said.

"Oh, that was fast."

"Mhm." Law already started unwrapping the chicken they had bought. Luffy stood by Law's side and ran his hand up Law's back.

"Can I help you make dinner?"

"Well, that depends, are you actually going to help, or are you going to eat everything when I'm not looking." Law glanced at Luffy as he poured seasoning over the pan.

"I wanna help you cook!" Luffy insisted.

"Hm, alright then," Law turned on the stove to heat up the pan and turned to Luffy.

"Promise you won't eat anything until all of dinner is ready and we're watching the movie," Law said.

"I promise!" Luffy assured.

"Ah, so I have your word," Law smiled like he had Luffy caught in a corner. "And you can't break your promise."

"I would never!" Luffy insisted.

"Alright, then," Law grabbed the onion and tomato he had left out to cut up for the tacos. "Cut these up for the tacos."

Luffy stood on his toe and kissed Law's cheek, he took the vegetables and set them on the counter next to the stove. Luffy dug out a cutting board and knife before he stared with the tomato.

"Am I supposed to cut it like little squared or like it's going on a burger?" Luffy asked.

"Squares." Law laid the meet onto the pan in front of him.

"Uhh," Luffy cut the tomato in half and chopped off the leaves. "I don't know how to do that. "

"Hold on," Law said. Law turned to the sink that was behind him and washed his hands before coming up behind Luffy.

"Hm?" Luffy looked over his shoulder at Law while Law put his hands over Luffy's, guiding the knife.

"Cut it in half like this," Law said. Luffy turned the knife sideways with Law and cut it down the middle.