Iwaoi: my oikawa!

Start from the beginning

"Do you like Hoshi?"

Do I tell him the truth? Do I tell him that Hoshi is a waste of time?

"I want to know iwa-chan... all I want is for you to be happy... so please tell me"

"No I don't... I don't like him because he doesn't treat you the way you should be treated. He doesn't give you the love you deserve. I hate him because he's taking you away from me." I said hugging Oikawa closer.

He nuzzled his head Into my chest and hummed in response.

"Does he really treat me that bad..?"

I was shocked... Oikawa doesn't notice?! Than the worst thing possible happened. Hoshi.

"Hey babe!" Hoshi said walking up to us. Oikawa quickly scooted away from me. He looked kind of scared..

Hoshi was a kind of tall guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was handsome, but still Oikawa was more popular. Plus MY Oikawa is way better looking than some blonde asswhole.

"Come on Oikawa let's go." Hoshi said glaring at me. He grabbed Oikawas hand and walked away before I could react.

Oikawa looked behind me with a sad look. I'll get you back Oikawa I promise.

The bell rang and I went back to class. My hand was twitching.. why didn't I take Oikawa back?! He looked sad when he was with Hoshi... he's not the same anymore... I hate this. I hate this all.

I want my Oikawa back.

After school, I was heading to the club room and when I walked in I saw kunimi and kindaichi snuggling (more like kindaichi trapping kunimi) And Oikawa changing.

Oikawa looked at me. I was horrified...

Oikawa had a big bruise on his face... DID HOSHI HIT HIM?!

I walked up to Oikawa furious.

Kindaichi And kunimi must have noticed and left.

I gently touched Oikawas right cheek.. it was a bad bruise... it looked like it hurt...

"Did Hoshi?..." I trailed off.

Oikawa didn't respond... THAT BASTARD!

Oikawa flopped into my arms and I could feel him start to cry... Hoshi made him cry... he made my Oikawa cry....

I'm gonna tip him to shreds...

I wrapped my arms around Oikawa and hugged him closer. I sat down on the bench and pulled Oikawa on my lap.

I looked up at Oikawa, he had a small blush on his face and tears still running down his bruised cheek.

"Oikawa... what's going on?... please tell me!..." I said grabbing his waist and pulling him closer.

"Hoshi... he was mad that I was with you... so he let his anger out on me... I'm sorry iwa-chan.." Oikawa said with more tears running down his face.

I slowly wiped his tears away and held him closer.

"You don't need to apologize.. you did nothing wrong Shittykawa.. I'm sorry I wasn't their for you! I should have been-" I was cut off by Oikawa kissing me

Holy shit... he was kissing me.... I kissed back. Obviously.

I grabbed his waist and held him even CLOSER. Like that was possible.

The kiss told me everything I needed to know. I loved Oikawa. And if I have to I will rip Hoshi apart for putting his hands on Oikawa. My Oikawa!

He broke the kiss and looked down to me. He had a smile on his face and finally looked happy, he was giggling and laughing.