"Yes, Lao Lao," Daniella nodded, swallowing. She closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath, pushing her emotions into a bottle and tossing it into the Eternal Divide. When she opened her eyes, she stared defiantly into her grandmother's eyes.

"My emotions won't be a problem."

"Good. Now," she said, standing, "these four elements are the ones that your grandfather used to create Ninjago. It is these four elements that you must master first. Stand up."

Daniella stood obediently. She held her staff down by her side but was ready to spring into action at any given second. Her grandmother smiled in praise. Her granddaughter would be ready for what was to come.

"Close your eyes and dive into your mind," she instructed. Daniella closed her eyes and tried to focus on what her mind would look like. Her brows furrowed as she struggled to see.

"I don't think it's working," Lotus observed.

"I don't even know what I am looking for. Dive into my mind? That's impossible, I've never done that before," Daniella huffed, opening her eyes.

"Of course, you have. Think back to when you first realized that your father could be saved."

~

A young Daniella stood in front of a Koi pond, lined with cherry trees. The little girl spun around in terror and confusion. How had she gotten her? Where was her Uncle? Where was Cole? Bushes rustled behind her, causing her to scream.

"Who is there? Where am I?" asked the man from the bushes. He emerged from the bushes and looked around at his surroundings. Daniella stood in shock. This man sounded like her father but didn't look like the pictures that her Uncle had shown her.

"Dad?" she asked.

"Daniella?" Garmadon answered, slowly walking towards her. Daniella sniffed and ran towards her father. He knelt and opened his arms as she jumped into his embrace.

"Daddy! I never thought I would see you!" she exclaimed through tears. Her father tightened his grip and nuzzled into her hair.

"Oh, my little Lotus Blossom, I never thought I would ever see you again! Look at how big you've gotten!"

Daniella giggled as her father held her out at arm's reach and twirled her around in a circle. After one turn, Garmadon smiled and gently set his daughter down on the grass. She grabbed his hand and led him to a stone bench that had appeared under a cherry tree.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my dear," Garmadon answered, helping Daniella up onto the bench.

"Where are we?" she asked. Garmadon looked around, trying to find a landmark that he knew.

"Why we are at a pond. See? It's right there," Garmadon stalled, pointing at the water's edge.

"But there aren't any birds chirping. And I don't see any ducks. I really like ducks," Daniella said, staring at the water. Out of thin air, a row of ducks appeared in the pond with lavender puff of dust. Daniella's face lit up at the unusual sight, clapping her hands. Garmadon raised an eyebrow at the strange appearance of ducks. He took another glance at their surroundings. He had never seen a place like this before and he didn't remember being human either.

"Daniella, how did you know that I was your father?" Garmadon asked.

"Uncle Wu showed me pictures before you changed. Why did you change?" Daniella asked, looking up at him.