𝐬 𝐢 𝐱

"yOU WACK ASS HOE, hurry the fuck up!!!" your best friend tugged you again to the cafeteria to eat with her friends.

you don't even care about your health at this point- but you still love food, you still do. you just don't have the appetite to eat.

"shut up, mina. you're so loud," you said, your best friend struggle on pulling you.

"well, i won't be this loud if you move your ass and cooperate with me," mina stated. you rolled your eyes, mumbling 'fine' whilst getting your lazy self up.

both of you walked, you said things that are inaudible to hear, resulting in mina to silently snicker but she was confused and curious about what you're blabbering.

and yes, you are still having the time of the month — perhaps thats why.

or maybe the 'yetH daDEh' incident- no, no, no, no, you don't want to remember that awkward and humiliating scenario.

"y/n, we're here," mina informed, trying to prevent a snort because of her best friend's state.

"oh, we are? then where's your friends? i'm getting tired now," you whined while your best friend drags you once again to a table full of girls.

"mina! you brought y/n with you." a female with braided pigtails smiled, genuinely excited in meeting you personally, as the two of you sat down.

"ah yes, girls, this is y/n," she introduced you, though she knows that you can do it yourself. but you didn't care anyway, you were too sluggish to speak or argue with her.

soon, you found out that the girl with pigtails is hwang yeji. the female with hints of purple hair is named roseanne park. and the last one with black hair is called seo yuna.

all of them are koreans like you, but rosé is half-korean coming from new zealand. you were intrigued by her aussie accent, like girl, she needs to teach you right now. and you love how cute she is; she looks like a chipmunk.

yeji is a pretty cool girl but also gave off the crackhead energy. you also learned that she likes snacks, especially chocolates.

yuna. you can't really say anything about her yet since she's mostly on her phone but she still talks with y'all, just not really paying full attention.

all of you didn't notice someone walking towards your table as chattering about other shits, and minding your own business- as you all should.

"aight girls, i gotta tell y'all something that happened to y/n not-so long ago-" and that was your cue to either cover her mouth, or let the sun do its job and let you evaporate until you don't exist anymore while your best friend expose you.

wait, if you don't exist now, then mina can tell anybody your embarrassing story to anyone. therefore, you have made a decision to cover mina's talkative mouth and lean onto her ear, to threaten her.

but before you can do that, a familiar voice called you out, gently tapping your shoulders. "yushimoto-san?"

you turn around, seeing the pretty setter.
your mouth was slightly open, you didn't move, you just stared at him. you wouldn't get tired gazing his gorgeous face all day, who wouldn't?

hE WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL😭✨

"yushimoto-san? are you alright?" asked the setter, still keeping his straight face but is blindly worried.

oh, deja vu~

"a-ah, yes. is there anything that i can help you?" you questioned awkwardly, it's all 'cause you didn't know what to say; you were still stunned by his beauty.

"you didn't have to give me chocolates as a thank you, you know?" akaashi raised the letter and the unopened chocolate.

this is the moment where your cheeks getting red from embarrassment. 'he didn't ate it,' you think, disappointed.

"but thank you..." he stated, making you look up as your eyes filled with happiness. he bowed to show his gratitude. "i better get going now, thank you again and you're welcome, yushimoto-san. see you around."

then, his figure disappeared.

yushimotoy/n.exe has stopped working.

━━AUTHOR'S NOTE

AAAAA

i'm sorry for the shitty chapter... my mind is currently ✨blank✨ due to academics, plus, i'm signing up for an entrance exam- yeah, goodluck for me.