"I- I don't know Regina. Maybe they are just really good friends. Friends can hang out whenever they want, right?" it was now time for Cady to fit the skirt. It was a light floral skirt. But the fabric was rather itchy. Something Cady didn't handle well.

"whatever, just put on the damn skirt" the blonde yelled once again.

Cady tried her best, she really did. But her skin just couldn't handle the fabric. It felt too itchy and didn't feel right. It gave her chills all over.

Just remember what janis said. Think about the sweater. She's here for you. Just imagine her standing right next to you. Everything is going to be fine.

Breath in, breath out. The truth was, Regina really liked the skirt. She saif that it looked amazing. Causing her to decide to buy it.

Shit.

"Regina, do I have to buy the skirt. I don't really like it" It almost sounded like whine. Cady tried to talk her out of it. But that didn't work. She skirt started to itch more more. Causing Cady to panic. Regina wanted her to keep it on so she could wear different tops to match.

The blonde pushed her back into the dressing room and threw a few tops over the door.

"fit these with the skirt!" she ordered and so Cady did. But at one point it became too much. "Regina, I really don't like the skirt. I'll just wear the jeans so we can see if the tops are okay" Cady said with confidence.

No one ever disagrees with the Queen Bee, no one. And as expected, this took Regina by suprise.

"excuse me, what did you just say!?" It was like someone just killed a person. There was a silence, and the tension could be cut with a knife.

Without Regina knowing, Cady had sent a text to janis. Telling her to come to the mall. She couldn't take it anymore. There was too much going on and handling it would consume too much energy.

Caddie Cat
Can you come to the mall please
I don't feel well

Space Alien
Is everything alright?
You're worrying me

Caddie cat
Just be at the fountain in 10 minutes. I'll be there.
I'm not doing well, but I'm surviving

The conversation didn't sound like Cady at all. Which already gave away that she really wasn't feeling herself. It worried Janis.

Regina started to get really pissed. First Cady argues about the choice of style, then she whines about how she looks horrible and shit. And to top it all off she acts like a bitch towards her. How dare she.

Regina could ruin her in no time, she really could. But she knew that it wouldn't make a difference. So she had to keep up.

"just do whatever. I'll look fine anyway, of course it will. I choose the pieces" Regina sounded so calm, it was scary.

With much hesitation Cady had fit the items and they could finally pay and exit the store. The only thing keeping Cady together was the thought of Janis being there soon.

"now we need to find Karen and Gretchen, where the hell could they be" Regina said as they walked out of the way too expensive clothing store.

This was the moment, Cady had to come up with a excuse to leave now, or it would be too late.

"Actually, you could just look for them. I think I'm going home. There's not much for me anyway. I would only be a burden if I stayed with you guys" Cady explained, looking at her feet. Not daring to even look at the furious blonde. What got her so fed up today? Sure Regina's a biatch, but today was worse.