Ray shook his head while smiling, he showed me the tray he's holding. How nice of him to bring food for me.

"For me?" I asked. Of course, I needed to confirm it. What if it's him and he's thinking like 'Go get your own food, witch'. Hahaha! 

"Yeah, Eli said that you need to rest a bit more, so he ordered me to bring food for you," Ray answered, the kids looked at him with confusion on their faces. What's with that reaction?

"Huuuh? Eli did no---"

"You kids were excited to eat with Faith, right? Where are your food?" he just interrupted them.

"Wah! That's right!" Alicia reacted.

"Let's go get our food!" Mark said as he run towards the stairs.

"Hey! No fair!" Alicia replied again as she follow Mark.

"Hehe, we'll go get our food," Jemima spoke, smiling at me.

How cuuuuute!

"You said that out loud," I covered my mouth when Ray said those.

Jemima stared at me for a while before she giggles.

Stop with the cutenessss!

I'm being blinded by their adorable faces. 

"We'll come back and eat with you, Faith!" Jemima waved her hands and I did the same.

"I can't believe I was robbed off from my memories of those cuteness," I mumbled as I sighed. Ray scoffed and stretch his arm where he's holding my food tray.

"Thanks, Ray. How about you?" he's not going to watch us while we eat, yeah?

"I'm already done," he answered.

"And...the kids aren't?" he smiled after I asked those question. Why'd you answer me with a smile? I know you're pretty but, don't just smile at my question!

"They wanted to eat together with you, that's why," Oh, the three of them? How thoughtful ~

"Aww, how touching," I said as I walk towards my side drawer, I placed the tray on my bed, put the album inside the small drawer, get the tray, and placed it on the side drawer. A lot of things to say, jeez.

"Well, you did say that you want to create new memories with us," he spoke, still outside the room. I stared at him with my brows cocked.

"Yep, I did said that. Why aren't you coming in?" I asked. Oh, wait! I can talk to him about the photos! 

I quickly opened the drawer and grab the photo album.

"Come here! Tell me about the pictures!" while we wait for the kids to arrive, I wanna know everything about the pictures here. All of these photos are unfamiliar to me, even though I was there...it hurts not being able to remember anything. It's annoying, really...

Ray was hesitant to come but, entered the room anyways. What's with the hesitation when he already entered my room yester---wait, no, that was earlier---what the heck? uhh, never mind.

I opened the first page of the album, and there's the pictures of mine, attached in the first page.

"Here, this image looks cute, can you tell me who these kids are?" I said, pointing to the kids with me in the picture.

"This baby you're carrying is Carol, she's an adorable baby who loves clinging onto Emma and you," he smiled as he point to the baby in the picture. Just looking at this image, I can already tell that she really loves clinging to me. Look at her sleeping peacefully on my shoulder while grabbing my sleeve tightly.