Chapter 1

Aniyah climbed out of bed before she dragged herself into the bathroom. With a quick glance in the mirror, she refused to admire the matted hair she did not tie down the night prior.

She turned the water on; watching as that once chilly water expel steam into the air.

She cupped the water in her hands before she splashed it across her face.

"Wow."

She wiped her face clean before she found the other reflection that stared at her through the mirror.

"What?" She questioned a very attentive Jason.

"You look like crap."

Aniyah went into a fit of laughter before she splashed him with a hand full of water.

"Okay, okay." He tossed his hands in the air. "I just thought I should let you know."

Aniyah shoved passed him. Dragging herself across the room, she collapsed on to the messy bed.

Jason watched from the doorway before he followed her. He climbed on top of her; his weight now carried by his arms in hopes of not crushing his woman.

"You are not staying in bed today." He left a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Aniyah groaned. Not with agitation or annoyance but with sexual need and want of her werewolf.

"What are you doing?" Jason questioned when he noticed the hands that began tugging at the material of his pants.

"Nothing." She lied.

She craved for a little morning attention from her monster. A kiss, a lick, maybe something more from the man of her dreams.

"I have to go." He whispered into her ear.

Aniyah held on with a firm grip.

"Twenty?"

"No."

"Ten?"

Jason crawled away from her.

"Shit. Five?" Aniyah would have taken anything. She was willing to take a minute or two of him.

"No." He leaned down to confront his sexually aroused woman. "Last time you said that you delayed what you were supposed to do."

Jason took a step back. He grabbed his t shirt from the dresser.

"I'm not the one who turned a quickie in to an all nighter." Standing on the bed, she leaped into his arms.

"But you started it." Jason went to put her down however she held on.

"Come on." She kissed his neck, forcing blood to go rushing throughout his body and ending at a place he tried to control.

"Later."

"Nope. Who knows how long you will be gone."

"Not long." He pushed.

"Lies." She laughed as she held on.

"Isn't this considered to be assault?" He became drawn to her kisses.

She reached down, taking his thick manhood through the rough fabric of his jeans. He was as stiff as ever. His manhood pulsating from the thought of being inside of her warmth.

"But you love it." She whispered seductively. "But just two quick minutes."

Jason felt his control weakening. His power, his mind, in the palm of his Lunas hand as he gave up his fight.

With her still clinging to his body, he pulled himself from his jeans. With his face still muzzled within the curve of her neck, he inhaled as he inserted himself into her.

He listened to her strident gasp. The earsplitting sound that left him gripping her buttocks.

"Just a few minutes." She snaked her arms around his neck as she bounced on him. "Just a few."

He kept her afloat. Holding her ass as she took control of what she wanted. Him.

"Shit." She smiled.

He could feel the warmth of her closing around him. Her tight core trapping him inside; making it almost impossible to escape.

Aniyah felt herself elevating. She felt the physical parts of her body- her legs and arms- growing weak but she was too close to stop.

"Fuck me." She attacked him with an aggressive yet passionate kiss.

The cuts on his back from her nails seemed to sting. The sweat that coated his flesh attacked the open wounds before they healed.

He loved it.

He loved the scratches as much as he loved the moans that escaped her lips.

They were his kryptonite. His weakness. Actions that left him hungry for more.

She weakened as she whined to him how she was on the brink of no return. Her body was collapsing in his hold. Her heart was racing. Her exhilarating moans turned into heavy, raspy breaths as she gripped him while she came.

He laid her down; watching as her chest rose and fell from each breath. She was exhausted already.

"So, are you ready to get up?" Jason disappeared into the bathroom.

"Nope." She rolled over; smiling almost mischievously as Jason growled with annoyance.