Doin' My Job{1}

Natasha'sPOV

I strolled down the alleyway, strutting with the rest of the prostitutes. Although it was winter, I had to try my best to attract my customer.

I had on a black netted shirt with only a black bra underneath, some black leather shorts and 6 inch black stiletto's.

"Damn, how long before he get here?"

"Leslie chill. He should pull up at about 2am, we don't have long."

"How you know he gon pick us? My fucking feet hurt!" She mini yelled.

"Stop bitchin'! Take yo ass home then and I'll keep the money after its done."

She smacked her lips.

"Exactly what I thought." I mumbled.

Just then a all white Camero with tinted windows and black rims pulled around the corner slowly.

"I think that's him. Take yo' spot." I whispered.

He drove down the alleyway slowly, I'm assuming looking for which girl he wanted. He got closer to me then came to a complete stop once he reached me.

The passenger window slowly came down, exposing the Hispanic clean cut driver. I walked up to the car and leaned in the window.

"Hey baby, looking for fun?"

"How much for 3 hours." He spoke in a deep accent.

"For you, $800."

He rolled his window up and drove further down the street stopping in front of Leslie.

"Shit!" I thought.

I watched her get in his car and they made a u-turn, heading in my direction towards the entrance. When they got closer, he stopped in front of me and rolled down the window.

"Get in. He wants the special." she winked at me.

I smiled and got in the back. Leslie be on point.

12 minuteslater

We sat in a nearby hotel room drinking and socializing.

"I never seen you girls before, you must be new?"

"No papi, we are usually in a different area."I answered.

"I see." He nodded.

"What's your name baby?" Leslie asked.

"Ricky." He smiled at her.

"Ricky, I like that. So how can we please you tonight?" she asked.

"Surprise me." He grinned.

"Mmmm surprise you." She moaned.

"Yeah." He grinned.

"We can do that papi." I smiled.

Leslie got up and walked over to me and began rubbing my body up and down. She then pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to Ricky.

She took off my bra and my shorts, exposing the fact that I didn't have on underwear.

She smacked my ass and aggressively squeezed it with both hands.

Putting on a show, I undressed Leslie and planted a trail of wet kisses from her neck to her stomach. I then pushed her on the bed and spread her legs.