Arikki aNgsT/flOoF

TW: Panic attack, suicidal thoughts, and self harm 

~Oh boy here we go readers~

| Rikki POV |

I sat up in my bed and adjusted my glasses staring into my phones screen. I was scrolling through my group chat with some friends from school, I had told them all about Ari the newest addition to my miserable life. Of course they were sus of her, I mean I dont blame them much she is online and I have been hurt many times by online friends but she seemed different in way. I dont know if it was the horrible attempts at flirting or the way she randomly spammed me at 4 am but she just felt....real?

I closed out of my texts and opened discord seeing Ari online. I opened up our chats only to see

" RIKKI 
RIKKI
RIKKI
RIKKI TIKKI 
RIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
OH MY GOSH WOMAN COME ONLINE ALREADY " 

I giggled as a reply to her furious attempts to get my attention, I let her spam me for a while continuously laughing until I finally decided to put the poor girl out of her misery and answer. 

" RIKKI OML ISTG COME ONLINE OR I WILL BREAK YOUR SPINAL CORD YOU PATHETIC RODENT "

" Ouchie "

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HI BABES :D "

" Hii :) so why are you spamming me- " 

I watched her icon type for a few seconds, we had matching six icons just to show that we are wives. She had taken the roles of Anna, Boleyn, and Aragon while I was Kitty, Parr and Seymour. The role fit us pretty well especially Boleyn x Parr. There was even one time where I painted my nails blue and green just to represent Parrlyn or more importantly Arikki heh.

" OK SO MY FAM AND I WERE ON VACATION AND LONG STORY SHORT I AM IN YOUR TOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA "

I starred blankly at my phone as my jaw dropped. Is she serious? This HAS to be one of her stupid pranks. She cant possibly be here, but just in case I still decided to play along. I gave her my address adding  a heart and inviting her over. My parents would be home in an hour so I would have to make her leave before then, but it doesnt matter because she is messing with me she isnt actually here. 

~ twenty min time skip ~ 

I was in the middle of fliming a tik tok when I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my phone and texted Ari. 

" soMeonE's aT mY doOR whAt do i Do "

" Lmao bet answer it "

I rolled my eyes at her stupidity but decided to answer the door anyways, it could have been my parents coming home early. I opened the door and looked up only to see...

oh no...

Its really her.... what the-

" H-Hey Ace " she nervously smiled and waved at me.

I launched myself into her arms burying my head on her shoulder.

" YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE REALLY HERE I CANT BELIEVE IT! "  I tried to hold back my tears but I failed miserably and began to sob into her jacket hugging her as tight as ever.