Such pretty laughter, just like her son's. Must run in the family, curse you good genes.

-

"L/N-san, I knew you played volleyball, but how long have you played?" asked the boy with blue-green eyes.

"Oh, I've played since I was little, probably since I was six years old. But, a few years ago something happened and I just haven't had the motivation to play again."

"Oh, I see. Well, you should play with us during practices. We could use a new player to try out different techniques."

"OH GOD NO... I MEAN... don't get me wrong. Of course I would play with you guys, but you're all so good. Plus, i'm no where near as good at spiking when it comes to Bokuto's spikes," you uttered.

"I'm sure you'll still do good. Even if you're not, we could still use someone else's spikes to practice on."

"Okay, someday, when I build up the confidence."

"WAITtmffrm YOU GO TOMFFMRMF FUKUFMRODAMFNI?!" shouted Ryū-chan from the kitchen.

 "Gross, Ryū, swallow your food before you speak. You're getting crumbs all over the floor," you muttered shooting him a glare but continued with "Yes, we do. Why do you ask?"

 "'WhY dO yOu AsK?'" he mimicked, "WELL FOR STARTERS? One, that's a powerhouse school and a hard school to get into and you're pretty dumb if I do say so myself ("TANAKA!" your mother shouted from the other room) and two, Im going there next week for the Training Camp."

"Oh right, you go to Karasuno. I forget, how's Kiyoko-san?"

 "SHUT UP F/N," he growled. 

"HAHAHA, sorry," you winked. 

-

"Well, we should be heading out, Akaashi baby, grab your stuff. It was so nice meeting you three. You're all very lovely, I hope we can all become closer. Tanaka-san, have a safe trip back to Miyagi. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. F/N I hope to see you tomorrow," Sei said in a pleasant tone.

"Ah yes, of course Seiren, I too hope we can all become closer. F/N please walk them out."

"Yes mom." "I had a great evening with you guys! Thank you so much for coming over."

"I did too doll. I plan to come over more often! So don't be surprised." she chuckled. "Bye, F/N!"

"Bye Sei, Bye Akaashi-san. Goodnight, see you both tomorrow!" you shouted to the two from your door.

"Bye L/N-san have a good night. See you in the morning."

-

After you walked back inside, your mother started to bombard you with all sorts of questions like 'who was he' 'how do you know him' 'how did you two meet' and whatever type of questions most mothers ask.

"Mom, you literally just met him and you could't ask him any of that?"

"Well, I want to hear it from you missy." "He seems nice though, and he's very handsome."

"MOTHER! It's not like that."

"HAHAHHAH, MUM, I THINK SHE HAS A CRUSH" shouted bald boy from the couch.

"I DO NOT, SHUT UP UNCLE FESTER LOOKIN GOON"

"MUM, DO YOU HEAR HER?" "THAT'S WHY YOU LOOK LIKE SCUZZO THE CLOWN."

"THAT'S WHY YO HEAD BUILT LIKE A BULLDOG- WRINKLY DINKLY LOOKIN ASS!"

"OI!"

"THAT'S WHY YO DADDY DEAD-"