Taming the Tomboy (JuicyXReader)

Start from the beginning

*The next day*

"Oi Y/n wake up" i heard Eddie wake me up, i sit up and stand up to get change in black jacket on, with ripped jeans then i get my guitar, i went out with guitar on my back, i see Eddie cooking something "morning Y/n" "Morning" i sit on the table "here" he said and put the plates down "Itadakimasu" i said then eat. After we ate "hey Ed" i said "yea?" "i've seen the new girl" "really?" "yeah she's kind of hot" i said "here" i added, i show him the picture "your not wrong... ey mami *whistle*" i giggled, i get one apple and we walk to the school, we saw a bunch of students is gathering in one spot "it's probably the new girl" Eddie said "yea" as we walking in "oi Eddie" we both looked at the boys peeking in the side of the walls, we both walk in "what is it?" "well the new girl knew us" Mully said "really?" "yep so do Gaege, actually the girl looking for him" "um yea i'm leaving now" "Bye!" Grant said, Eddie looked at me and knew what's gonna happen, i smiled then walk in, as i walk in i walk towards them "hey girls what's happening?" i ask them, they all clear the way for me, i smirk "who is this girl" the transfer ask, i pinned her in the walls then lean in her ear "what's your name?" i ask but no respond, i stand up straight and crossed my arm "i heard your looking for Gaege?" i ask she just looked in the other way "i know where he is" i said "really?! where?" "heh" i walk leaving them "hey where is he!" i ignore her, i take a bite on my apple then walk to my class, the class starts.

"Ok every one here's our new student, miss you may come in" the girl came in "introduce your self please" "hi my name is Lucy and h-hi Mr. G-Gibson" she said then wave on him, good thing our seat is randomize, Gaege is sitting next to me, i see Lucy looked at me 'ohh an idea!' i moved my arm in Gaege's shoulder and moved my face in his ear we looked like i kissed him in the cheeks and i don't mind it, i whispered something "the new girl liked you" "i know i know", i looked at Lucy, she glared at me, i smirk at her "um miss Lucy you may sit down" she sits down and the class continues.

*At Lunch*

I went out, i felt someone grab my hand "Gaege?" "don't ask" we both went to the back of the school "so yea, to make her stay away from us, we needed to make her jealous, be my pretend girlfriend" i blushed "w-what?" "Be my Girlfriend" he repeat but the word 'pretend' isn't there anymore, "You agree?" he ask "y-yeah sure" he smiled then hugs me, i moved my hand in his back patting it, he stand up then offers his hand on me "let's go 'babe'?" i blushed more i hold on his hand the both stands up 'why i'm thinking this seriously?? we're just pretending' then walk in, still we're holding hands all of the students in the hallway is looking at us, then i heard one saying "did Gaege just tame the tomboy?" i felt his hand moved away and felt it in my waist "G-Gaege!" i whisper-yell him "why?" "tch" he moved his hand away and i think he heard it "sorry" i move my arm in his shoulder then walk to the cafeteria to eat together. After we ate, i told him to head back without me he just nod then left, i went in to back of the school to do what i always do.

(Gaege's pov)

I was walking to the hallway when "Gaege!!" i heard, look at the direction where it came from, she hugged my arm and moved her hand in my chest rubbing it "I'm looking for you all over the place~" 'this b***h' "um may i know you again miss" "Baby i'm Lucy, didn't i introduce my self earlier?~" she said, her hand is moving down "um sorry" i move away from her hold, but she grip my arm "baby~" she said "please um leave me alone?" i said "for you my baby~" she said and gave me a flying kiss then left, i dodge (LOL) 'tch what do Y/n think of my smell now? ugh i'm taking this pretending too much, f**king hate that b***h' (<_<), i went in to my class, waiting for the teacher to came in.

(Y/n's pov)  

I was going in, i felt a grip on my arm then pushed me in the walls "YOU!" she said "yea?" "leave my baby alone!" "i'm sorry?" "leave Gaege alone!, he's mine!" "i'm sorry honey but we're already dating" "why would Gaege do that?! your ugly he's my boyfriend!" I chuckled "You call me ugly?... but your boyfriend call me baby. Oh girl? should I say sorry?, sorry not sorry" i said leaving her, i went back to the class then sits besides Gaege, i see her came in then looked at me, to make her more jealous i hold his arm, he moved his hand in my head patting me, i stick out my tongue to her, i felt Gaege's breathing in my cheeks "you really enjoying this aren't you?" "y-yeah?" i answer it but face is still in my cheek, i moved away from him "idiot!" i said loud, good thing the teacher isn't in, he just giggled then waited for the teacher to come in.

*Class ends*

I stand up and Eddie called me, i walk towards him "yea?" "you and Gaege dating?" "we're just pretending" i said "be sure it's just pretend ok?" "yes sir!" i said then we left the school.

(Gaege's pov)

I went back home but there is cars outside, i opened the door not locked?, a theif?, someone hugged me.....