3❣

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:
I don't own
Hunter x Hunter
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
Bad grammar, cringe
and some other things you
might not like.
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

𝒴|𝒩 𝒫𝒪𝒱 ❥

"Hello applicants, today I'll be the second phase examiner and I'm menchi." You started to blush on how the girl wore a revealing clothing. She looked at every one of you before her partner added.

"I am buhara." The huge guy said. His stomach grumbled which caught everyones attention.

"Guess you're hungry." Said menchi before proceeding.

There's been conflicts and yada yada yada till Menchi said to find pork for todays main dish. You walked last after seeing how crowded it was and you followed Gon and his friends.

Gon went to slide on the grass and which you followed squeeling in happiness then Gon suddenly stopped making you bump to Gon and 'Killua' to bump onto you. "OI! What was that for Gon?!" Killua yelled.

"I think we found them." Gon said pointing to some pigs chomping on some... BONES?!

'I-I can't do this! I think I'm losing my sanity!' You wanted to quit right how but remembered what you promised your mom.

"B-but it seems that they're a little bit off...?" You said nervously and Leorio shouted at you resulting him getting smacked by Kurapika.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Leorio shouted while rubbing his head. Kurapika only shrugged before saying.

"Just felt like it." Before they could continue their bickering the pigs noticed them and started to chase them. You run like your life depended on it, which it were, and you hid behind the tree causing the pig that followed you to hit it.

❝𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹❞

You finally got a pig with the help of Gon and you were thankful of him helping you.

You roasted the pig and add some random spices since you didn't know how to cook. You give the pig to the examiners but Menchi gave you a no and Buhara gave you a yes.

'W-what?! Am I going to restart again next year?!' You sceamed in your mind, you wanted to cry but not in front of the examiner. Tears prickled in your eyes and started to head off.

"H-hey don't cry kid!" Said Menchi as you turned around giving her a glare. "What?!"

You hardened your glare as tears went down your face. "I'M.NOT.A.KID!" You exclaimed making some of the applicants to turn to your direction. You blushed in embarrassment and run towards Gon and his friends.

"Baka~" Killua said while looking at your direction. You stuck out your tongue and decided to watch the othes fail. Failing to notice a flustered albino.

Watching Menchi failed everyone wasn't fun, it was satisfying. Although you don't like how she failed your... friend? No- More like acquaintances. Unless they consider you a friend then you would.