Chapter One: The Beginning

I'm sitting on the bus ready for my first day here at Casper High, and then I saw this boy who had white hair with a retarded looking jumpsuit with a weird shaped D on his chest. Flying next to the bus. I looked around and noticed that no one else saw him but me. I turned my head back to the window then he disappears behind a dumpster. The other students started to rush out of the bus. I get off the bus then look behind the dumpster, a boy with black hair was dusting himself off. When he looked up he caught a glimpse of me staring curiously at him.

      I quickly turned and started walking away. Then I realized that my cheeks were getting hot. A hand grabbed my shoulder. I suddenly reacted and turned then grabbed the hand then flipped the boy. He thumped onto the group. I stepped back noticing that I'd just the flipped the guy.

"You've got good defense,"he said to me as he stood up."My name's Danny Fenton."thrusting out his hand towards me.

"Cordelia McLain, hey sorry that I flipped you." I said.

"It's ok I'm used to it, wait did you say McLain?" He said.

"Yeah, what about it? Oh wait, you think I'm like my sister."I said.

"No no no, I didn't say that." Danny said in defence.

So that's chapter 1 for ya. Please comment if you have any suggestions. Thanks for reading btw.