the signs and their role on the monkees' tour

ARIES: tour manager who works too hard to keep everything in order.

TAURUS: light technician who turns off the spotlight during micky's solo.

GEMINI: roadie who isn't too sure how to work the sound system.

CANCER: journalist for the local newspaper who asks mike why he punched a wall.

LEO: photographer travelling with the journalist who takes 1,000 pictures of davy only.

VIRGO: tour stylist who keeps having to run to the local boutique to find more and more love beads. also you go to the corner store to try and find tablecloths, because micky ran out of them.

LIBRA: makeup artist who can't help but draw little flowers on peter's cheeks. aw.

SCORPIO: fan who sneaks in backstage only to leave when you realize how bad the dressing room smells.

SAGITTARIUS: fan who cannot wait to enjoy the music but who faints 15 seconds after the boys walk on stage.

CAPRICORN: professional heckler who goes and yells out 'boo, boo, play 'sugar, sugar' already.'

AQUARIUS: fan who snuck backstage and stole one of the iconic 8-button shirts or mike's green hat. take your pick.

PISCES: pr person who has to explain how so many fans snuck in backstage but cannot come out and say that the security guys were too busy looking for the band.

✨🌟✨

is this or is this not the biggest plot twist of 2020 ..... me coming back to this account

BUT i miss all of u and love U!!!

xoxo